They are beautiful.

OKAY IM SORRY I HAD TO DO THIS MOMENT! It's my favourite moment in the show! Alec acts so sweet here, I just love it🥰
Alec's POV:
Magnus was kissing me passionately kissing me and I was kissing him back with everything I had. It just felt so good. I never knew how magical kisses were before I kissed Magnus. And his kisses are the best kisses in the world.

They are warm and loving, and they make you feel all fuzzy inside and they give me butterflies in my stomach. Well I get butterflies whenever I see him, but still. My heart pounds as the only thing I can feel in my whole body are my hands on his warm, bare chest and my lips on his.

But then he pulls away. I was so worried. You know when your heart starts pounding because your so worried about whats going to happen next? That what I was feeling now.
"M-Magnus what's wrong?" I said as I wrapped my arms around his back and lightly pressed a kiss on his shoulders. I massaged them gently, feeling his muscles teased. This man was so beautiful. "Nothing." He mumbled under his breath. I tried to turn him around but he wouldn't move. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "I-I just..sometimes I can't control myself with my mark." He said sheepishly. "Magnus whatever your mark is, I bet it's beautiful. And it's something that makes you yourself. I love you Magnus." I said sure of myself. He slowly turned around showing me the most beautiful thing I could have ever seen.

His real eyes.

I gasped. They were cat eyes with swirls of gold and green with a splash of brown and some bronze. They had black slits in them, making him look magical. I felt myself blush. God I loved him even more after seeing this, and I genuinely didn't think that was possible. When I didn't reply he got up abruptly and said "you hate me" and he ran out of the apartment, grabbing a jumper on the way out.
As he slammed the door, all the thoughts in my mind stopped.
There was silence.

Time skip

It had been one hour since Magnus left and I was terrified. My heart was pounding and I kept on telling myself, it's okay. He's alright. But my heart is just telling me something's wrong.

I couldn't stop thinking about those gorgeous eyes. With the swirls of gold.
I was panicking. I paced up and down to try and calm myself. I thought about looking outside but what if Magnus came back and then I wasn't there? But what if he was hurt? I swallowed at that thought. I loved him too much for him to be hurt. Then, the door opened to a very sad looking Magnus, his beautiful eyes were back to warm brown.
"I'm sorry." He whispered and sat next to me, hugging my chest. "I was so worried. What were you thinking Magnus?" I said angrily. "What if.. what if something had happened to you? I would never forgive myself." I said, the last part as a whisper. He stroked my hair and said "it's okay. I'm the high warlock of Brooklyn I can protect myself silly." He said laughing a weak laugh. It was as if my brain was saying 'oh yeah..' is easy to forget how Magnus is when I'm with him. He's just so amazing by himself, that I don't need his powers to see him as amazing. He already stuns me with his personality. "Really?" He said in a hopeful high pitched voice. "Did I say all that out loud?" I questioned and he nodded. I blushed. "It's true Magnus. I'm sorry for freaking out it's just that I love you, and my brain knows your okay but my heart can't help but be terrified when I know your out there by yourself." I said softly and hugged him back. "It's okay." He sighed and put his hand on my knee. "Let's go to bed."

When we were in bed I couldn't get to sleep. "Alexander why can't you sleep? Stop shuffling about and hug me." He said in his adorable sleepy voice. "Magnus can you show me your beautiful eyes." I asked and he nodded. That was easy. He snapped his fingers and looked at me. I waited with an unamused look on my face. "Show them." I asked and his eyes widened. "You like them?" He whispered, tears gathering in his eyes. "I love them Magnus. God they are so beautiful. The gold is so magical and I love the slots they are so elegant. Oh and with the gorgeous green..by the angel. It's one of the most wonderful things about you. Why on earth do you glamour them?" I asked. He started crying. "Alexander our the only lover that's ever liked them." He said and I kissed his forehead. "I don't like them I love them. I already told you this." I giggled.

He went quiet and looked at me, my heart swelling when he switched from his normal eyes to his cat eyes. "I love you Alexander." He whispered, kissing my forehead. "I love you more Magnus." I said, wrapping him in my arms as he slept.