Chapter 13 Tough Start

We already know what's happening with the Lion Guard, and Janja. So now we see how Y/N and Kion are doing underground.

Y/N P.O.V

*ouch* As I was waking up my head started to hurt, my leg also hurts but I can walk it looks like the crack has closed. As I look to my left I see Kion sitting up licking his wound on his paws.

"Kion are you okay" Y/N asked.

"I'm fine but why do you care," Kion said aggressively.

Y/N was shocked how Kion reacted,

"I helped you," Y/N said trying to come closer

"You were the one who attacked me when I was on Janja," Kion said backing up away from her, but as Kion backed up Y/N notice his leg looked worse now.

"Kion your leg," Y/N said Concerned,

Kion looked at it and just looked back up at her,

"Kion I know you're mad but I helped you," Y/N said.

"Yeah, but your working with Janja and that means your also working for Scar," Kion said.

"I didn't know Janja and the hyenas were evil they were kind to me," Y/N said.

"KIND" Kion said shock,

"Listen I know you hate me but we're both hurt and the only way we're getting out of here alive is if we work together" Y/N suggested. Even though Kion was still mad at Y/N he knew she was right.

"Fine let's go this way," Kion said limping

"Are you sure your okay" Y/N asked

"Yes both our legs are hurt but we can walk," Kion said continuing to walk forward,

Y/N followed Kion,

Kion P.O.V

I can't believe I'm working for one of Janja's allies she did this to me. But something inside me felt bad how I acted towards her, she did help me.  I also felt she is different in a way but I can't figure out how. She is a lion, with beautiful fur, and sparkling eyes. Wait what are you saying Kion, Y/N just wants to get close to you so she can take out Dad. 

Kion looked over and saw Y/N looking down,

"are you okay," Kion asked hesitantly

"yeah, I just hope Janja is okay," Y/N said." 

"You still care for him even if you attacked him," Kion said

"Janja and the hyena's helped me," Y/N said.

"They were probably playing you" Kion scoffed.

Y/N didn't like how Kion said that because she was thinking back then, from the hyenas finding her, taking care of her, and Janja helping her sleep.

"No, they are good they can change," Y/N said raising her tone.

"No, they can't Y/N," Kion said back,

"YES, they can," Y/N said again in denial.

"Did your parents ever tell you not to trust a hyena?" Kion said but as he looked at Y/N her face looked like she was going to cry.

"NO BECAUSE MY PARENTS DIDNT LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO TELL ME" Y/N yelled as she turned and ran.

"Y/N!!" Kion said as he watched her run,

Y/N ran in a different direction crying,

"What did I do," Kion asked himself

"I kept assuming she was evil or working with Janja, I should have given her a chance," Kion said to himself.