Chapter 19 Into The Outlands

As Janja, Jasiri, and Mzingo left heading towards the Outlands, Shpuavu is a volcano telling Scar, Zira, and the Outlanders what happened at the Lion Guard Lair.

"This is perfect" Scar said grinning evilly, Zira and the outlanders looked at Scar as Vitani, Nuka, and Kovu all hid listening, while Kovu was hiding. "Are you scared" Nuka questioned, "No" Kovu answered, "Both of you quiet I'm trying to listen," Vitani said listening in. "Listen to me everyone if we stop them from getting the lotus Y/N will die and when its too late Kion will be destroyed inside and that's when we will attack the pride lands," Scar said explaining everything. As the outlanders smile evilly Scar looks at the Jackals and Crocodiles, "Rei Rei, Kiburi take you people and follow Janja, Jasiri, and Mzingo, once they find the Lotus destroy them and bring the lotus to the volcano" Scar ordered. As Scar gave his orders Rei Rei and Kiburi quickly scattered and left the volcano.

Meanwhile In The Outlands

Janja, Jasiri, and Mzingo have just entered the outlands, "Janja do we even know where this lotus is" Mzingo asked flying over Janja and Jasiri. "Rafiki said the lotus is located at the border between the outlands and backlands we need to get there fast!!" Janja yelled aggressively. Mzingo flew up a little bit because he was caught off guard by Janja's yelling, Janja ran ahead as Jasiri ran close to Mzingo, "It's Ok Mzingo Janja didn't mean to yell he is just worried about Y/N" Jasiri said trying to make Mzingo feel better. Mzingo and Jasiri caught up with Janja, "Good news, we're halfway there" Mzingo said. Jasiri looks up, "That's great," Jasiri said happy, Mzingo looks at the Sun, "Bad news by the looks of the sun I estimate we have around 3 hours" Mzingo reported. Janja looked back at them, "Then let's hurry" Janja said leading the way. Jasiri and Mzingo followed Janja so they can find the Lotus.

Meanwhile At Lion Guard Lair

As Fuli and The Lion Guard return from patrol, they approach Makini, "Nothing yet" Fuli said looking at Makini then Y/N. Makini looked down, "It's been 1 hour since they left and I'm afraid the sun will set soon," Makini said. Y/N body was curled up inside Kion's body and Kion was hugging her as she was sleeping, behind Kion, Kiara sat down being supportive with her paw on Kion's side. Simba and Nala just exchanged worried looks and Rafiki and Makini were whispering. Kion nuzzled his head against Y/N's head, "Don't worry Janja, Jasiri, and Mzingo will find the lotus and you'll be better" Kion whispered. As Silence broke out in the lair everyone was thinking about Y/N's health and they were all worried Janja, Jasiri, and Mzingo wouldn't make it back in time.

Meanwhile At The Border Of The Backlands

Janja, Jasiri, and Mzingo reach the border, "That's odd Rafiki said the Lotus would be around here" Jasiri said looking around. "MZINGO FIND IT NOW!!!" Janja yelled giving Mzingo a mean look, Mzingo quickly flew up to take a look around. Jasiri had a worried look, "Janja calm down we'll find it" Jasiri said calmly. "Calm down, it's very hard to do that when someone you care about is on the verge of death," Janja said raising his voice. Jasiri walked to Janja and gave him a hug, "Trust me we'll do everything we can" Jasiri whispered. Janja ears pointed downwards and he took a breath in and out, "Thanks Jasiri" Janja said smiling. Jasiri let go and turned to look for the Lotus.

Janja P.O.V

That was weird Jasiri never hugged me before, It felt nice. Wait...What am I saying, Let's just find this flower and help Y/N.

As Janja was looking in the opposite direction Mzingo flew down near Jasiri, "What was that?" Mzingo questioned. Jasiri looked at Mzingo confused, "What was what" Jasiri questioned, "You and Janja" Mzingo said giving Jasiri a stern look. Jasiri blushed but quickly covered her face and looked back at Mzingo, "I don't know what you're talking about" Jasiri said quickly before turning around and continuing her search.

Jasiri P.O.V

Why did I blush, and what is Mzingo talking about I just wanted to help Janja because I know he really cares about Y/N and I'm happy to see Janja care about someone more than himself.

"JANJA!...JASIRI!" Mzingo yelled, Jasiri and Janja quickly ran to Mzingo. "What's wrong," Janja asked, but before Mzingo answered the three of them looked and saw the Lotus blooming. "It's beautiful," Jasiri said as she slowly removed it from the ground after Jasiri removed it she put it in a gord Rafiki gave her. "Let's go," Mzingo said flying upwards leading the way back to the pride lands. As Janja ran he looked at Jasiri and smiled, Jasiri smiled back and they ran following Mzingo. After some time of running Janja, Jasiri, and Mzingo are near Flat Ridge Rock, "How much time do you think we have Mzingo," Janja asked worriedly, Mzingo looks down at them, "Not long under an hour" Mzingo answered. Janja, Jasiri, and Mzingo ran past the outlands entering the Pride Lands. As Janja was walking someone tackled him, Jasiri looked back and got tackled as well. Mzingo looked back and saw Rei Rei, and Goi Goi tackle them, "Oh no," Mzingo said as he saw the Jackals and Crocodiles surround Janja and Jasiri. "Get Away Kirburi" Janja barked taking a fighting stance, "I don't think so Janja" Kirburi answered slamming his tail down almost hitting Janja. Jasiri looked up to Mzingo, "GET HELP MZINGO" Jasiri yelled before she rolled to dodge a Jackal. Mzingo flew fast heading towards pride Rock, Janja and Jasiri were back to back, "Together" Jasiri asked giving Janja a look, Janja smiled at Jasiri, "Together" Janja said as Jasiri and Janja worked together to fight the Jackals and the Crocodiles. 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 4:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.