Chapter 36 Into The Outlands

Character List:

(Lion Guard) Kion, Beshte, Fuli, Bunga, Ono

(Pride Landers) Ma Tembo, Simba, Nala, Rafiki, Makini, Y/N, Janja, Jasiri, Hyenas, Mzingo, Vultures, Kovu, Vitani, Nuka

(Villians) Scar, Zira, Shupavu, Skinks, Ushari, Kenge, Rei Rei, Goi Goi, Jackals, Kirburi, Crocodiles, Outsiders

The sun is rising and everyone in the pride lands is gathering together waiting for the Lion Guard at Pride Rock. Simba, Nala, Kiara, Kovu, Vitani, and Nuka were with the pride landers. In the lion guard lair, Y/N nuzzled Kion, "You ready Kion" Y/N asked smiling. Kion gets up looking at the Lion Guard, then Y/N "Let's do this" Kion replied leaving with the Lion Guard. As they walk out the lair they see the Pride Landers, along with Mzingo, Vultures, Janja, Jasiri, and Hyenas. "Are you ready Kion" Simba asked walking to his son nuzzling him. Kion smiled, "Yes dad I'm ready, we all are" Kion answered.

Kion and Simba led the way as everyone followed heading towards the border between the pride Lands and Outlands. Shupavu and her skinks saw them coming, "Come on" Shpavu ordered as they crawled to the Volcano. "SCAR!" Shupavu called, Scar, Zira, and Ushari looks up at Shupavu, "What's wrong Shupavu?" Scar asked. "Kion and the pride landers are coming" Shupacu reported, "Perfect gather everyone and tell them to stop them" Scar ordered.

Kion and all the pride landers force reach the border, Kion turns to look at everyone, "Thank you all for coming today we all will work together to finally rid of Scar and bring peace back to the pride lands, so who's with me" Kion announces asking his question at the end. Everyone looked at Kion and started chanting, "KION! KION! KION!" The Pride Landers chanted repeatedly. Simba and Nala went to Kion and Y/N, "Kion whatever happens, remember we're always proud of you" Simba and Nala explained nuzzling with Kion. Simba and Nala look at Y/N, "And Y/N we want to thank you, without you, we feared Kion wouldnt make it out, So Y/N you will always be one of us" Simba and Nala reassured nuzzling both Kion and Y/N. "Thank you, Mom and Dad" Kion thanks embracing the nuzzling. Y/N smiled and feels loved like she's part of a family again. Janja was watching seeing Y/N happy, "Y/N finally got the family she wanted" Janja stated happily. Kion looks at the pride landers, "TILL THE PRIDE LANDS END!!!" Kion shouted. "PRIDE LANDERS DEFEND!!!" Everyone shouted back.

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE VERY SHORT BECUASE THE  ENDING OF THIS BOOK IS COMING SOON. DON'T FEAR BECUASE I WILL BE DOING A SEQUEL BOOK TO THIS BOOK.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL TRY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.