Chapter 3

When Gabe told the three confused girls to go downstairs, they did. And what waited for them made them grow bright smiles and squeal like the little girls they were.

It was Matthew. Their other best friend who was now in college which meant he couldn't visit as often as he liked. However, it's the start of summer so he decided to make his first trip over to his favorite girl yet ended up with the whole crew which he was not disappointed about.

Tiffany was the first to run up to him and she wrapped her long, lean arms around his neck. "We missed you so much, bub!" He returned the hug but couldn't keep his eyes off Mia as he said, "I missed you too."

She looked away and scratched the back of her neck, her small smile now looking like a small grimace. They had a history. One Mia would love to bury deep down so no one could find it. However, Matthew made it clear he still wanted her in a way she couldn't provide to him.

She still loved him, but as a friend, and only as a friend. That was the one thing he never seemed to understand.

Janelle was the next to give him a big, welcoming hug and she shook him a little before saying, "God, you're always hot."

He chuckled before pulling her back to look at her face and said, "And you're always gorgeous."

She blushed and shook her head before moving to where Tiffany stood.

It was then Mia's turn but she stayed in the same spot and just stared at him. Matthew raised his eyebrows and opened his arms, "What? No hug for me?"

She knew she would never hear the end of it if she didn't hug him (plus she did in fact miss him) so she walked up to him and mumbled, "Do you ever stop growing, Matty?" And then she buried her face in his chest as he wrapped his muscular arms around her tiny frame.

She ended up wrapping her own arms around his waist and breathed in his comforting scent. He smelled of cologne, different from Gabe's natural clean familiar scent.

Wait. Why am I comparing Matt to Gabe?

Her thoughts suddenly ended when she heard someone clear their throat and tap their foot twice.

It was Gabe.

That's what he did when he wanted her to come to him and it wasn't time to argue.

She pulled back from Matt and whispered, "Glad to have you back." And walked away towards Gabriel. He waited patiently before grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the secluded kitchen.

"Ow, stop pulling me, Gabe." She grumbled under her breath and huffed when he didn't listen. "Gabe, why are you bringing me to the kitchen? What do you-"

Gabriel pulled Mia into the kitchen and quickly slammed her against a wall invisible to the others. This confused Mia and caused her eyebrows to furrow. "Gabe! What's the matter with-"

Her words were cut short when Gabe suddenly grabbed her face in his large, rough hands and placed a harsh kiss on her lips.

She immediately kissed back like she was made for this and placed her hands on his wrists that were next to her face.

He deepened the kiss and kissed her like she was his lifeline and he was about to die. He never wanted to stop even though it's only been a few seconds.

He asked for entrance by squeezing her side and she willingly allowed, letting his tongue roam her mouth and taste her.

However, currently Mia's emotions were all of the place and she didn't know what to feel. But at that moment, all she cared about were his lips that were on her own, kissing her like she was his adored wife, which was secretly what she wished to be.

Gabe's hands traveled down the length of Mia's slim body and when he reached her thighs he lifted her up and forced her to wrap her legs around his waist.

She moaned into the kiss when she felt his hardness meet her heat, and all she wanted to do was grind against him but she refrained, not wanting to embarrass herself.

Gabe then moved his hands along Mia's soft skin and finally rested them against her ass, squeezing the warm mounds of flesh.

She whimpered and just when she was about to make a solid move, Gabe pulled back from the kiss and gripped her chin in a strong hold. He then stared straight into her beautiful eyes and demanded, "Never let that boy touch you intimately ever fucking again. You're mine."