Chapter 4

After the passionate, jealousy filled kiss, a confident Gabe left the kitchen and was followed by a very confused Mia.

He's such a jerk. Is all she could think when she saw his little smirk. He really thought he could just control Mia and stop her from doing innocent things with a friend because he's jealous?

She could understand if he was her boyfriend, yet even then she would still be slightly annoyed. But because it's Gabe trying to tell her what to do and confuse her even more with another kiss, she's even more pissed off.

And if he thinks that she'll just be an obedient little girl and listen to what he says, then he has another thing coming for him.

To show him her defiance, right when she sees Matthew she walks straight towards him and when he looks over she gives him a bright smile. When she finally reaches where he stands near the staircase, she decides to make a bold move and grab his collar to pull him down towards her. She then kisses his cheek and whispers, "I really, really missed you." And the whole time she's looking over Matthew's shoulder and smirking at Gabe who's standing to the side, fuming with his arms crossed over his chest.

She decides to send a wink over towards his way just to make his blood boil even more, her smirk still present on her face.

Mia then feels a pair of hands slide over her waist and she looks back at Matthew who's smiling like a goofball. "Damn, I didn't know you missed me that bad, Diaz."

And that's when Gabe decided he had enough and rumbled, "Alright! Matthew, why don't you join me and Damien with a glass of scotch?"

Matthew glanced over at Gabe and denied with raised eyebrows, "Thanks for the offer, Gabriel, but I'm good. I'm gonna spend some time with these lovely ladies, if that's alright."

Gabe wanted to punch his smug face and refrained from doing so by clenching his fists. Little punk.

He cleared his throat and said, "Actually, it's not alright. Damien doesn't allow boys into Mia's room."

Mia could tell Gabe was livid and a small part of her, the little girl who'd do anything for him, wanted to run up to him and ask what's wrong as she massaged his shoulders and soothed his tense, aching muscles... yet she knew she was the cause of his anger and felt guilt tug at her heart.

No, she was not going to just let him kiss her whenever he wants and dictate what she can and can't do. He's obviously not her father or her lover, so he can't just do what he wants with her.

It might not seem like a big deal to most, but Gabriel is an important part of her life who, at least before, she had seen as another father figure... kind of. Now, suddenly he's a man who she yearns to be touched by, craves to be noticed by... and not in a way where a father notices his daughter.

In short, her life is now a mess just from one kiss, and she doesn't know what to do or how to fix it, and Gabriel isn't making it any better.

He's just being a jealous prick and Mia won't let his ego grow even larger by listening to his rules.

She's going to do what she wants and that includes seeing who she wants. Gabriel is not her boyfriend, and he needs to remember that.

Although she admits she does in fact want him, she knows it would never work out and would just break her daddy's little heart, who will always be the most important person to her, other than her mother of course.

She could never and would never hurt him like that. Gabriel is his best friend, and if he ever found out that he was making sexual advances towards his little girl, he'd kill Gabe and ground Mia for life.

But that's not what Mia would be worried about, it's the fact that she'd never get to see Gabe again that would break her heart.

There's one thing she would never admit to Gabe or her father (for obvious reasons), but when she was younger, she would imagine it was Gabe's hand rather than her own as she pleasured herself during the cold, lonely nights.

She did that from the ages 13 to 15, until she realized it would never happen and that she was disgusting for desiring him because until now, she had always thought he imagined her as his own daughter.

But little did she know that she wasn't the only one desiring something completely out of reach, something entirely forbidden.

He was just as bad, if not worse because he was older. But she always seemed to want and go for the older men, yet only her closest friends knew that little secret she tried to keep hidden.

Finally coming back to her senses, she feigned confusion and bit her lip, "Actually, my father really doesn't give two shits about who comes in my room. And, for your information Gabe, Matt is basically family and can do as he likes in this household. So, why don't you, and only you, go join my father in the living room while we go and have some fun upstairs."

Mia then continued her journey upstairs with her three surprised friends following behind.

Once at the top of the stairwell, Mia looked over her shoulder to see Gabe sulking in the corner, an animalistic look clouding his angry, perfectly sculpted face. She could only smirk as he mouthed, "You're in a big trouble."

She waved her dainty fingers towards his way and left him standing there as she swayed her hips as she walked to her room. She then entered it with her friends trailing after her before shutting the door and locking the sexy, very jealous man out.

Oh, how the tables have turned. Look who's in charge now? Yet a little part of her hoped he'd give her a spanking later.