Foreword

The Legacy of the Sith was originally written and posted online in June 2016.  At that time it was as close to 100% consistent with the Disney-sanctioned Star Wars mythology as possible.  Since then many things have changed and now this story is categorized as an "Alternate Universe" fanfiction.  

The most significant AU element is that Maz Kanata is currently a Force-sensitive character within Disney-sanctioned mythology. In this story, that is not necessarily the case (said ambiguously on purpose).  Other elements that are different from Disney-sanctioned mythology are obvious if you have read The Rise of the Dark Jedi;  

!!!!!Spoilers for The Rise of the Dark Jedi follow if you haven't read it... Spoilers!!!!!   

Snoke is not dead. Rey has defected to him and Ben has left him. (Naturally, these elements are not consistent with current Disney mythology). 

However, I had adequately predicted some things:  Phasma is dead, and Luke, of course, is dead.  Rey's double-bladed lightsaber and Sith appearance in the D23 trailer is suspicious, but time will tell if that prediction ends up being real or just a fake-out by Disney.  

 Having said all of that, as far as the writing element, this story is an outlined story.  I had it all planned out from the beginning, written down and slaved over before my fingers even started to type the first opening crawl.  I hope that the reader can sense that with all of my works.  Every chapter is purposeful and moves the characters toward the climax, and all the chapters are natural sequelae to the previous ones, so hopefully, the movement feels natural and not contrived.  I am hoping you have noticed some of that in The Rise of the Dark Jedi.  

Ex: It was not without foresight that Rey was being trained in splitting Force lightning, and the story buildup was meant to move the reader to think she would split it in the climax, only to have Ben do it instead--a reminder that Ben had the same training as Rey.  I was excited to see some catch that!

On another note:  I am actually writing new stories.  I know it seems like I'm just posting things that have been written three years ago.  The problem is that all my stories flow from each other and are intimately connected.  Thus, I have to upload all the old stuff in order.  

Here is the current list of finished and in-development stories...

1.  Episode VIII Rise of the Dark Jedi (finished 2016 and uploaded) --An ESB-style genre

  Episode VIII Rise of the Dark Jedi (finished 2016 and uploaded) --An ESB-style genre

2.  Episode IX The Legacy of the Sith (finished 2016 and currently being uploaded)-- an Arthurian mythology-inspired genre.

  Episode IX The Legacy of the Sith (finished 2016 and currently being uploaded)-- an Arthurian mythology-inspired genre

3. Dark Bounty (finished 2016). --The story of what happened to Boba after Rise of the Dark Jedi.  This story continues his character arc.  A western-style genre (I had this idea before the Mandalorian and Solo btw :)). And if you watch the first trailer for Logan, you basically have the trailer for this.  I'll link it inline.  It's not the same story, but the trailer works so perfectly it is uncanny.  

4.  The Final Bounty (finished 2017)--a sequel to Dark Bounty.  A creature-feature style genre.

  A creature-feature style genre

5.  Episode X Dark Hunter (finished 2019 and undergoing editing).--a natural sequel to both Episode IX and the Boba Fett Bounty stories, tying both storylines back together.  A ghost story.

6. Episode XI The Jedi Rift (outline completed and writing in process). A straight forward Star Wars genre--so far.  

The cover styles will continue to be in the same vein, as well.  I just haven't made them yet.