kim Y/N

FANS have been gaining interest on the girl who they tend to always see on BangtanTV, VLIVE, and some of their tweets. Some recognizing the girl instantly as Y/N, the one who just hit five million subscribers on YouTube.

With fans' demand to know who the girl is to the K-pop boy band, Y/N was first introduced to ARMYs as the members' closest friend. Half gave positive thoughts about it and half gave the otherwise.

At one point, fans were ticked off on the way Y/N would just follow one particular member around, they took notice of it when Taehyung and Jimin were on their live stream and the girl on the background just kept on following him around. Articles, rumors, hate posts and different-kind-of-emotions posts about Y/N skyrocketed after that.

Weeks later, Y/N and Jin were permitted to have a VLIVE together to explain things out. So here they were, seated in front of a laptop.

Y/N softly cleared her throat as she reads some sarcastic comments about her while Jin starts his mini speech as to why Y/N is with him.

"So, please let our friend here to officially introduce herself to you guys and clear herself out." Jin smiles sweetly on the camera then nudged Y/N.

"Hi," Y/N squeaked at the camera "I-- uh, think-- I think I do not need to have to tell my name so I would just go straight to the issue." Side glancing at Jin who smiled reassuringly at her, Y/N continued.

"I was following," Y/N sighs before staring sternly at the camera.

"I was following the worldwide handsome around," Y/N motions at Jin who smiled cheekily at the comment.

"Because I am Kim Y/N."

Different reactions erupted through the comment section after that. Some already sensing the truth and some flabbergasted.

"Yes, yes," After Jin's soft chuckle while eyeing the comment section, he slings an arm around Y/N's shoulder. "Kim Y/N, the worldwide handsome's sister. "

☁️

note: ok, not really a scenario with Yoongi but just some details 'bout who the reader is in this book.