Love you

DESPITE being a youtuber, Y/N still had her dreams to chase.

It was 10:40 at night and Y/N was still slumped on her study table studying and having her advanced reading, being a good and responsible student she is.

Y/N's brows creased when she came into a concept that she can't seem to understand. She placed her pen down, stretching on her chair and looking around her shared Condo unit with Yoongi.

She eyed their shared bed that seems to be more attractive than Yoongi as of the moment. Shaking her head she thought of Yoongi who is probably sweating his ass off, practising with Bangtan.

'He's probably way more tired than I am. I shouldn't complain.' Y/N thought, wearing her earphones, playing some classical music before drowning herself to study again.

After about half an hour, Y/N haven't notice their room's door open. Yoongi slowly made his way to her, gently holding her head and pulling it back so she would look up to him. Y/N wasn't even surprised with the sudden contact, it's as if she already knew it was Yoongi just by his touch.

"Hey." She greeted, exhaustion both mirroring their eye.

Crouching down, Yoongi placed a chaste kiss on Y/N's forehead before making his way to the bed and falling face first.

Y/N side-glanced on the time and it was 11:11

'I haven't even wished yet and my wish is already here.'

Smiling to herself, Y/N fixed her things before walking towards their bed where Yoongi laid still.

"Shi--"

Letting a surprised curse slip out of her when Yoongi suddenly pulled her down with him. Wrapping his arm around her along with their blanket, he replied a groggy,

"Yea, love you too."