Getting Together (fluff)

This book is not in order sorry my phone is messing up.

Kirishima POV

I woke up as normal in my bed but when I walked into the living room All Might and Mr. Aizawa were in my house talking to my mom and dad. "What's going on" I asked with a confused yet excited face "Your teachers have invited you to live in a dorm to protect you" My mom said jumping with excitement, "That's great when do I move in?" "When you go back to school" All Might said in his normal deep and manly voice. I was so excited I would get to live with my friends.

Time skip to first day of dorms

I showed up with my stuff and realise my room would be next to Bakugou's, which means I can see my best bud all the time "Bakubro, you know we're basically roommates!" I yell opon seeing my bestfriend. "No we're not Shitty Hair!" Bakugou said walking away. "Com'on dont be so hard, that's my job" I say as I harden my arm in front of his face. For some reason Bakugou was blushing. "Are you okay? Your face is red" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand off his shoulder and dropped it, "I'm fine I just a little sick I gotta go" he said without making eye contact "bye bro" I say as he walks back to his room.

Time skip last day if Bakugou's punishment

Bakugou has been coming to my dorm every night to hangout but tonight I asked him to stay over, he had looked shocked then looked away blushing "sure, I guess" he said kind of trembling. "You okay, you don't have to if you don't want to I just thought tha-" "I want to, okay" Bakugou practically yelled cutting me off. It was 9 o'clock we started to get ready for bed. Bakugou had gone to get his sleeping clothes, while he was gone I got out a few extra pillows since I only had two on the bed. Bakugou walked in with clothes in his hands. "Thought you were going to make a bed for me?" Bakugou said walking closer. "I did, see 2 extra pillows for you
but I only have one blanket" I say looking excited while pointing at the bed. Bakugou looked shocked and started blushing but my thoughts were cut short by him running into the bathroom to get changed.

Bakugoi POV

I had ran into the bathroom. We were going to sleep next to each other IN THE SAME BED!

I have liked Kirishima ever since I first met him I don't know what it was but he was just different, he wasn't afraid of me and wanted to be my friend. Something about him made want to listen to him, he made me calm.

I was getting changed into my sleeping clothes which I picked out just for Kirishima, it was tight shorts that made my butt look like a snack but weren't to short so you couldn't see anything the shirt on the other hand hand the sleeves cut off and showed the side of my abs and pecks. I walk out of the bathroom I could feel him staring, his jaw dropped, his breath hitched, his eyes sparkled, and his face grew crimson.

"I've never seen you wear something so revealing Bakugou" Kirishima said sitting on the bed looking up at me with a smile more beautiful than the brightest star in the sky. "It's kinda warm in here so I didn't want to get hot" I say which wasn't a complete lie it was pretty hot.

I sat down on the bed with him, I was red I could tell. He got up and turned off the lights, he sat back down. "We should go to sleep" Kirishima said laying down and patting the bed next to him, I lay down facing him. He looks into my eyes and I his, we both become visibly flustered. I close my eyes but I couldn't sleep. I wanted to tell him, I needed to, I couldn't go on any longer I hated deceiving the man I like. "Kirishima I Like You!" I say opening my eyes wide to see him sleeping. "Oh your asleep thank god" I say, with this reassurance close my eyes and fall fast asleep.

Kirishima POV

What the heck did I just hear!

Hi author-chan here and I'm here to tell you that this may be the first chapter but there is gonna be a part two of this one and the rest will be based on this. Also I'm hoping that I post on every Friday but heaven knows I suck at posting on a schedule so idk if that will stick but I have my fingers crossed.

Author-chan out! ✌😜