Crossover 3/3

Bakugou POV

I told Deku to leave because seeing him in my body was making me mad, I left and went to class to hear the announcement, I walk in into class and sit in my seat. Everyone was already there but Deku, Icy-Hot, and Mr. Awaiza. Just then Midoriya walks Mr. Awaiza close behind.  "Okay students, I have asked you here this morning because of the accident-" "Weren't they caught?" he was interrupted. "Yes but there is a new problem that has arisen, when Bakugou and Midoriya were hit by the blast they're minds switched bodies" just as Awaiza finished Todoroki walked in, that's when I tuned out.

Class was almost over and I hadn't listen to a single word the teacher said, Kirishima had texted me this morning and I never looked at it because as much as I hate to say it I'm scared of what it says. I take out my phone and open the message it said 'I miss you' and the time it was sent was 2:40 am. I felt my heart squeeze, I wish I could see him. I was brought back to my senses when a new message lit up my phone that said 'Don't worry, it'll be fine' followed by another 'I love you' I really want to hug him right now.

At lunch All Might rushed over to me and blurted out "Young Bakugou we have found a way to reverse the switched body effect!" I was obviously startled "Now where's young Midoriya?" He said looking around smiling his big fat smile. "How should I know I'm not his keeper, ask Icy-Hot" I yell. Awaiza comes up to us, "I'll take them there you go find Midoriya" Awaiza says before walking away us close behind to a room with a machine in it.

Not long after Deku and Half n' Half walk in with All Might, Awaiza starts explaining everything and I just stop listening. He says to get in the pods and i do. After few second everything goes white and i wake up in the other pod, I walk out and Kirishima runs to hug me. Icy-Hot asked to stay with Midoriya so Kirishima asks the same, All Might says yes and we go back to our rooms.

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out but here it is, I has no excuse. Anyway.
Author~chan out ✌