First Time (smut)

Bakugou POV

Kirishima and I have been dating for 2 months now and been fully out to the class for 1 month. The night we got together we were going sex but we didn't because we were both nervous and we ended up going to our own rooms and sleeping. He's been trying to do it but I think I just wasn't ready yet, but now I am and I want to try my hardest not to be rude while we do.

We meet up at Kirishima's dorm every day after school but today I was going to tell him. "Hey Kiri, do you wanna sit on the bed today?" I ask getting attention "yeah, but I thought you didn't want to before" he says getting up and offering me his hand. I take his hand and stand up "I was but now I'm ready" I say sitting down on the bed.

He sits down not saying a word, he faces toward me and says "Are you sure I won't hold back" I get excited "Did I say to hold back Shitty Hair" I say pulling on his collar so that his face is right in front of mine. He violently slams his lips on mine, "I love the taste of your sweet saliva" he says between kisses. I did too but I didn't want to look weak so I didn't say anything.

Kirishima puts his hand up my shirt grabbing and pulling at my body. He reaches my nipples and starts to pinch them. It felt nice but kinda hurt. I feel it was quiet unfair for him so I get on top of him and start to grind while still kissing him. Kirishima let's out a groan then starts to kiss my neck while massaging my nipples it felt really good. He took off my shirt and pants, he then takes off his shirt flipping us over to where I was on my back with him above me.

I felt so hot laying there with my sexy boyfriend on top of me, I'd never show it though. I grabbed the back of his neck and brought his lips to mine connecting us in a heated yet loving kiss. He starts to palm me I let out a groan he starts to move faster. "Ahhhhghhh K-Kirishima" I moan quickly covering my mouth. "Yes baby" he says with a sly grin. "Stop.... stop this isn't manly" I say trying to get his attention little did I know all his attention was on me "baby this is the most manly thing you've done" he says fully pulling out my rod, he starts stroking it.

I started to pull on his waist wanting more. "Mmmm.... ahhh more!" I practically yell. Kirishima starts to rub my butt. "What do you want baby" he says I hit him on the back "stop treating me like a weak bitch, and put your craggy dick in me" he takes 3 of his fingers and puts lube on them sticking them in me all of the sudden. My back arched and he started to scissor with no warning. It fucking burns. "Does it hurt, should I stop" he says stopping but keeping his fingers inside, "no dont stop I'm fine" I say though the pain.

He speeds up and it starts to feel good. I groan, he pulls his fingers out then starts to put lube on his dick rubbing it, he alines his dick with my hole. He pushes in slowly, he sits there letting me adjust but I didn't care I started to move on my own. He notices this and starts to pound hard into me, I start to moan out loud.

"I love you Bakugou I love you I love you I love you" he screams reaching finish "shutup Shitty Hair you know i love you too" I start to feel a knot in my stomach. "AHHHHH" me and Kiri reach our climax at the same time screaming out, him shooting his hot liquid inside me and I cumming all over our chests. We lay there panting for a few minutes. Kirishima pulls out and lays down next to me pulling the covers up over our shoulders. We both falls fast asleep in each others arms.