Crossover Event 2/3

Bakugou POV

We get back to the dorms and I walk to my dorm opening the door when someone across the hall, "Midoriya? Why are you going into Bakugou's dorm?" Who I could now tell was Kirishima says. "Um.. you'll figure out tomorrow" I say turning to open my door, and go in closing the door behind me. "Ugh I hate blowing off like that" I say to myself as I plop myself on my bed, but I immediately get back up go to my bathroom mirror to look at myself. I start to touch 'my' face hideous, I was so mad, out of all the people I could have switched with it had to be my least favorite person. It would have been so much better if it was Kirishima.

I look down and wonder how small Deku's dick is, so I stick my hand in my pants and pull it out as I suddenly start laughing "It's so small! Hahahaha!" I say as I continue  to laugh, "It doesn't need to be big I do all the work" I hear a voice come from the doorway, I turn to see Half 'n Half. "What are you doing in here?" I say casually putting my dick up. "Well I thought Izuku would be in here" He says "You could have knocked" I say turning off the bathroom lights pushing past him, "You better not do ANYTHING in his body you hear me" IcyHot says switching the mood.  "What! I have to see his dick to pee Half 'n Half bastard" I said already mad by the circumstances, "Fine but don't let Kirishima either, got it" He says sticking out his hand so that I can shake it. I grab his hand and add "You better not to anything to my body either" our hands begin to shake as the deal is sealed. I gestured him to get out, he scoffs and leaves.

(Time skip to the next day)

I wake feeling very groggy, I guess the body switch thing takes a toll on your body, I get up and immediately go to the mirror but a lass I was still Deku. I was disappointed but I guess I had to live with it for awhile, I check my phone and realize Mr. Aizawa had called of a class 1A meeting probably for our little problem. I get up and dressed but the clothes were to big which was a bummer, but when I was rolling up the sleeves and pant legs I hear a knock. "Who's there?" I yell not really interested "It's me Midoriya, Um my clothes don't really fit me so I came to get some of yours" He yells back I go to the door and open it inviting him in "Oh I brought some clothes for you because I figured that your clothes wouldn't fit"  He said pulling clothes out of a bag he was holding. I grab the clothes throwing them on my bed quickly picking him out some so that he would leave.

It's a small update but I've got a get it out there the problem is I dont have quiet time to finish writing. Sorry but here's this. Anyway.
                               Author~chan out ✌