Crossover Event 1/3

Bakugou POV

Me and Deku were walking together for a punishment from Kirishima, but Deku didn't know that, when we heard a boom so we went running. We got there and realized it was a robbery and the front was blown to pieces, 'Nice' I thought as a huge explosion knocked me and Deku back making me hit my head knocking me unconscious Well Shit!

(Time skip to after)

Midoriya POV

"Ba-... Baku-... Bakug-... Bakugou!" I regain conscious blinking my eyes open, "Bakugou? I'm not-" "Bakugou I'm so glad your okay, I was so scared!" Kirishima interrupted me as he pulled me into a hug. "What's going on?" I say as a much deeper voice comes from me. "You and Midoriya were helping the store owner when another explosion went off throwing you back making both of you go unconscious" All Might cuts in from behind me moving to be in front of me "But Young Midoriya still hasn't woken up" He said looking down as he was visibly sad. I mean this much to him?

"B-But I'm Midoriya" I say as I look over and see myself laying unconscious in Todoroki's arms, When suddenly Todoroki lays my body down sprinting over grabbing my collar, "Listen here you demented prick I love Midoriya and if you make another joke like that I'll beat the shit out of you! Even if your already hurt!" He screamed in my face as tears streamed down his face. "B-But I-I'm not lying" I said started to cry too, everyone stared in shock until Todoroki broke the silence "Good try bastard" He said standing up walking away "P-Please!" I yell as All Might picks me up over his shoulder.

Bakugou POV

I woke up but I can't open my eyes and I can't move it was a strange feeling all the sudden I hear yelling in what seems to be my voice, What the fuck, "Please it's the truth , I'm Midoriya" They yell as they sob, what a wimp that's definitely Deku. I feel myself being moved into same type of car then my hand being grabbed my hand, "Don't worry Midoriya you'll be fine" Todoroki said to me. Gross.

Midoriya POV

I'm in 'my' dorm sobbing I can't see why no one will believe me until I knew what to do, I quickly jump from the bed marching out slamming the door behind me "ALL MIGHT!" I yell from the halls, "Shut up Bakugou! Its Midnight!" Someone yelled from their dorm but I didn't care, I pull out my phone and dial All Might's number, luckily I memorized it. "Brrr... Brrr... Brrr... Hello All Might speaking" All Might said from the other side sounding very tired, "All Might I need to talk, meet me outside the dorms!" I yell into the phone "Y-Young Bakugou what do you need?" he asks clearly doubting me "I told you I'm not Bakugou! Meet me and I'll prove it!" I running to the elevator "Don't take long!" I say as I hang up .

I run outside to see All Might already there, "Young Bakugou don't you think its a little to much to call me in the middle of the night?" He says walking up putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm Midoriya , would Bakugou know about One for All and about how you used to be quirkless like me!" I say in a matter-of-fact tone. "M-Midoriya is that you, Oh Midoriya I'm sorry!" He erupts hugging me.

All of the sudden Todoroki runs from the dorms All might calls out to him, "Not right now Midoriya woke up" he yells turning and running again, wait if I'm in Bakugou's body Bakugou must be in mine. I look at All Might which seemed to have the same revelation, All Might picks and Todoroki up jumping off the ground flying us to the hospital where Bakugou was. When we hit the ground we all run inside, we run into his room to see a angry pissed off 'me' "What the fuck! Why is there a clone of me!" Bakugou said, Todoroki stood shocked alternating his gaze from the 3 of us. "Izuku are you okay?" He said walking closer, "What? Get away, I'm not Izuku!"

Bakugou POV

I wake up feeling even worse, I sit up then the nurses rush in telling me I was in a coma for 3 days after a explosion. The nurses finally leave me alone when Todoroki, All Might, and another me come in, "What the fuck! Why is there a clone of me?" I yell confused, Todoroki walks closer saying "Izuku are you okay?" "What? Get away, I'm not Izuku!" I yell getting up and walk out "I'm leaving" A nurse ran up to me and gave me my clothes, Todoroki kept following me so I turn around and yell "Stop following me brat!" I was much shorter than him so I decided to go to the bathroom and look in the mirror but when I look in staring back at me was Deku.

I run out running towards what I now knew was Deku, "What the fuck did you do Deku?" I yelled running towards him poking him in the chest harshly. "N-Nothing K-Kacchan" He replied sheepishly, Everyone was staring at us at this point so All Might picked me up putting me over his shoulder carrying me out.

Midoriya POV

Todoroki stared at me as I followed All Might almost as me was taking everything in. "M-Midoriya is that you?" Todoroki says from behind, I turn around to see him on the brink of tears. "Yes it's me" I say walking closer, "Izuku I'm sorry, I should have known" He says finally breaking, tears streaming down his face. "I-It's not your fault Sho please don't cry" I running to hug him. I saw all the nurses 'awwing' over us, and the boys sighing. "Boys com'on let's go, we're going home" All Might said as Bakugou continued to hit his back.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to post but I got a little caught up with other stuff. If you want to see the updates on this when they're late or just in process, follow me Instagram account fanfic_r_us for sneak peeks and maybe to see some of your idea's in later chapters. Anyway.
Author~chan out ✌