5) When Did You Die?

"Hello Miss [Y/N]. Good to see you again." He held his hand out.

You looked at the demon in red, taking a hesitant breath and took ahold of his hand and shook it lightly. He grinned widely, clasping your hand with both of his before sauntering in. He looked around the small apartment as you shut the door, although you didn't lock it. You had that nagging feeling that something was going to go wrong and that you were making a big mistake letting him into your place.

"Want some tea or something?" You asked, though keeping your gaze on the ground. 

"Yes please." He echoed. "What led you to end up in Hell?" 

Your brother looked at you dead in the eyes. The two of you both stood in a vault, the alarms wailing around the two of you. And he had his gun pointed at you.

"Sorry sis, we have had a good run. But I'm not going down. Not today anyway." He said, his voice level and calm. 

"So what you gonna do? Shoot me dead and make it seemed like it was all me? " At this point, you'd gotten used to ignoring the fear and panic coursing through your body.

"Nah, I'm gonna leave you here, wounded and unable to escape, letting you deal with the consequences of this robbery and face life in prison."

As he echoed those words, a loud bang resonated around you, making you fall back with a cry of pain as the bullet penetrated you. But before he could go, you pulled out that knife you had stashed in your coat and threw it at him. It landed square in his shoulder. 

You pushed yourself up painfully as you walked over to him. 

"You forgot to take away my knife. Rookie mistake."

And with that, you hurried to the exit of the bank, hoping you could get away from the bank before the cops arrived. Luckily they were still on their way as you left, starting to stagger, a hand putting as much pressure on the wound as you could. You shivered as the thin coat wasn't enough to keep you safe from the cold winter's night. You couldn't just go to the hospital, they would recognize you and turn you in. With the way in which you were bleeding heavily, you'd figured that your time was running out. So, you staggered into the woods, so you could at least go to sleep in an undisturbed place. 

You finally collapsed in a small clearing, the snow breaking your fall. You looked up to the night sky, gazing at the stars, starting to feel drowsy. You watched your breath form small clouds, finally accepting that you'd had a good life. Those Christian folk would say you'd be damned to Hell for your actions. But oh well, you'd lived your life to the fullest, it was worth it in the end...

"Miss [Y/N]?" Alastor called your name, pulling you from that trance. 

"Oh sorry... It was a life of crime that leads me to be in Hell, a bank robbery gone wrong." You quickly explained as you made the tea. "I'm still kinda shook that Hell is real. I thought it was just some stories made up by Christians into scaring them into behaving. Ya know, like behave and be rewarded or be punished and sent to Hell."

"I know exactly what you mean." The demon nods.

He thanked you as he took the cup of tea in his clawed hands. He sat down on the chair as you gingerly sat on the edge of the bed. You wanted to ask him some questions

"Why d'ya not mention who you were before?" You asked as you sipped the tea.

"Why, I didn't want my name to scare you away like it does for most other people." Alastor responded, still maintaining that smile.

"Right... Why the constant smile?"

"If my smile falters then I'm showing sign of weakness."

"Why me then? Why not some other person?"

The ever present radio static became more present.

Silence from the Radio Demon.

The voice in your head telling you something would go wrong was really starting to eat away at you. Your paranoia was increasing, as you had more concern to his motives.

To try and break the uneasy silence, you pressed on with another question.

"So how long have you been down here?"

"Since 1933." Alastor sipped the tea.

"Wow that's a long time!" You exclaimed, surprised at when he died.

"Oh its not that long really." He chuckled to himself. "There are demons in Hell who have been here far longer than me."

You finally took a slug of tea, taking a deep breath as you looked out of the window. You watched as a few people were arriving in the plaza by the same way you did when you arrived a few hours ago. You barely flinched as you watched one get shot in the head moments after arriving.

"What happens if you die down here? Is there like a Hell for Hell, like as you keep dying it gets worse every time?"

"Oh no. If you die here, you become erased. There is no coming back from erased. Although we technically do not age here as this is our souls."

[A/N: This is a little shorter but that is cus I feel bad about leaving yall hanging for so long. Thank you for all the support!]