𝖬𝖤𝖤𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸!

(𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏)𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑:

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Zhang Lin𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: December 30,1971𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Divorced𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Business Analyst 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧: 3𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲: Chinese

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Zhang Lin
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: December 30,1971
𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Divorced
𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Business Analyst
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧: 3
𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲: Chinese

she and nomi have had extremely rough times when nomi was training to become an idol. it was hard for her to understand the real passion and stability in the occupation. before nomi's debut she decided to visit her daughter and wish her good luck. they've gotten close again after that visit. when nomi was growing up she did everything she could to make her feel included and happy. nomi could voice any of her problems as her mother would always be there. like she was her best friend.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑(𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏)𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑:

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Zhang Jack𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: September 6,1998𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: single𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: student𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲: Chinese

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Zhang Jack
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: September 6,1998
𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: single
𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: student
𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲: Chinese

jack has always been there for nomi in desperate situations, he gives her advice and is one of the only people who can calm her down. growing up they've had many arguments but now they've matured and have lots of respect for each other. even though she's older he treats her like she's younger. "scolds"/teases her if she does anything remotely sexy. any person who wants to date him nomi has to 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑(𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏)𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑:

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Liu Yuan𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: January 5,2002𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: single𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: student𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲: Chinese

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Liu Yuan
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: January 5,2002
𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: single
𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: student
𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲: Chinese

nomi babies yuan all the time, pinches his cheeks,hugs him constantly, feeds him{tries}, etc... growing up nomi was his second mom, she cherishes him with her life. they are both adopted so they usually spent most of their time together. just hanging out together can get each other's spirits up. his friends rave about his sister to the point where it's almost annoying to him.