🏀 TWENTY FIVE

Hi, I have an appointment for two" Myda smiled as she approached the front desk of the salon, "Myda and Sasha"

The woman searched the book for the mother and daughter duo, and after confirming their spots she pointed to the sign in sheet.

"Okay, just sign in and you guys will be up shortly"

Myda did as the woman said and scribbled her signature in the book for both her and Sasha. Sasha lagged behind, too busy in her phone as her and Lux texted back and forth.

Besides the fact that the two hadn't texted in a while and she was definitely enjoying it, Sasha would've put her attention anywhere else than the salon as it was the last place she wanted to be. She knew her mom would be too busy trying to convince her to get something traditionally girly other than a simple press - no curl, than actually enjoying mother daughter time like she suggested.

The simple hairstyle was all Sasha requested when the two would go years ago, and more than likely would do the same within the next few moments when asked what style would she like.

"Sasha, your eyes have been glue to your phone since this morning. Don't you and your brothers eyes ever start hurting?" Myda laughed to herself as she took a seat in the waiting area.

"Has not, I blinked a couple times" Sasha remarked jokingly, deciding to actually put the phone away while she waited for Lux's response.

She watched as her mother retrieved her reading glasses from her purse so she could actually see the pictures in the hair magazine, and started flipping through for inspiration.

At the moment she wore her hair in a bun just as Sasha, however it was much neater with a bang that hung above her glasses. Although the two wore similar hairstyles they looked nothing alike, and Sasha always told herself she wouldn't be surprised if she was actually adopted because she didn't look like either of her parents.

Taking her out of her thoughts Sasha felt the vibration of her phone, telling her that Lux responded to her last text. However once she retrieved her phone she realized it was Roxy instead, her teammate from basketball who wanted to know was she still attending their undefeated celebration later that day. Sasha totally forgot about agreeing to it, and twisted her mouth as between her mother and her teammates she wouldn't be able to spend any time with Lux.

Still, she hated being the type to cancel and told herself she would make it work.

As she started to text Roxy back, her mother gasped loudly and grabbed her shoulder roughly.

"Oh em gee, this would look sooo cute on you" Myda exclaimed at the curly hairstyle.

Sasha furrowed her brows, at both the hairstyle and the fact that her mother just used the fraise "omg".

"Don't make that face Sasha" her mom rolled her eyes, "For once, get something other than
straight...or that" she said pointing to Sasha's messy hairstyle.