Reason 3

Reason 3. Wang Yibo is a perfectionist.

"Ah yes, this will never be erased," Xiao Zhan said to himself as he played with the pencil with his fingers. Swirling around with his chair, he closed his eyes and thought.

Back in the day when they were still in college and weren't dating yet, Wang Yibo will always be annoyed when Xiao Zhan was goofing around too much and messing up. Or how he didn't arrange the books equally and Wang Yibo got so angry and shouted "Xiao Zhan!" across the room and everyone went silent, including Xiao Zhan himself. Eventually, Yibo quickly walked off at the scene.

Xiao Zhan laughed at the memory and immediately frowned. "He's like a man with a period." He rolled his eyes and continued twirling in his chair.

After a good 3 minutes of twirling, Xiao Zhan felt dizzy and stopped. He stood up from his chair and went to a near by cabinet. "Ah, it's finished and there are no more chocolates," he whispered to himself and took a brown coat from his door, he then went outside his apartment.

Walking at the sidewalk, he was greeted by his neighbors and he replied politely.

Arriving at a convenient store, he gently pushed the door and went inside. He went to different aisles and got the things that he needs. Eventually, going to the sweets aisle and grabbed different types of chocolate; toblerone, kisses, kit-kat, milkyway and many more. He almost filled the basket.

"I'm surprised you still have healthy and white teeth," a voice said beside him, it was impossible to forget who it belonged to.

Xiao Zhan turned to look at the person who spoke. "Aish, who even are you to care?" His heart ached so much and he felt suffocated.

The man with a mask and shades covering his eyes replied, "It was just a comment, it doesn't mean anything and never will..." Wang Yibo words died down at his last phrase.

Xiao Zhan gave him a bitter laugh. "Ah, by the way, did you love the site that I made? I've been updating daily," even though Wang Yibo's face can't be clearly seen, it was obvious that he frowned at what Xiao Zhan said.

"Zhan, you're never getting us back," Wang Yibo said sternly and Xiao Zhan almost, almost, cried. "Ahaha! Do you think I was running that site to get back together? Do you think I was seeking your attention?" Xiao Zhan paused for a while and Yibo stayed silent, "Guess what, not everyone loves you, not even..." Xiao Zhan coughed what he was about to say, "Just don't think too highly of yourself."

Without waiting for Yibo's reply, Xiao Zhan fled and immediately went to the nearest counter. He quickly paid and rushed out of the store. He didn't look at anyone and keeping his head down low as his vision was getting blurry, tears were blocking his eyes.

Xiao Zhan shortly replied with a sorry to the people he bumped into.

Why was Yibo even there? He usually never got too close where Xiao Zhan lives ever since they broke up. What a fucking and ugly coincidence that was.

The last thing he wanted to see right now was that man. He quickly went back to his apartment and shut the door with a bang.

If only Xiao Zhan could completely forget about him.

---

Sorry for the typos! Please do tell if I have errors!