Reason 10

Reason 10. . .

Xiao Zhan never arrived at that day or the following day or even the next day after that. Wang Yibo was worried since Xiao Zhan never gave him an update. He also felt frustrated, maybe Xiao Zhan actually cut all of their connections and didn't want to talk to him anymore. He didn't get to show him his painting.

Everyday, Wang Yibo would visit the galleria, asking if Xiao Zhan passed by or something but the answer is always, negative. But that didn't stop him. He still hopes that he'll eventually come one day.

Riding in his motorbike as he went pass the busy streets, he made a turn and arrived at the galleria once again. He stepped down and approached the guard, "Did he come?" Wang Yibo asked.

"Ah, I'm sad to say sir, he didn't come today as well," the gaurd replied and Wang Yibo just gave him a polite nod and went inside. People were visiting the studio from time to time, taking pictures, writing articles and discussing about the paintings displayed.

What everyone wanted to know was, what was hidden under the black cloth? No one dared to move it, since there was also a warning sign. Wang Yibo checked the room where it was placed and some people were standing there and talking about it.

"Did the artist make this as well? How come it's still covered?"

"I know right? The opening has been a week," a woman said as she talked with her colleagues.

"Didn't you know that the artist never came at the opening?"

"Seriously? How come?" A man question as they kept talking with lowered voices and Wang Yibo is listening to them, not too far.

"I'm not sure, some say something happened to him and I also heard he was a lovely gentleman!" Another woman said as she squealed. Wang Yibo frowned at her sentence and approached the group of people talking.

"Excuse me," he starts, "Do you know more about what happened to him?" All the people in the group turned to the person who spoke and gasped. "Oh my! A-Aren't you, Wang-ge!?" A girl squealed.

Maybe it was a bad idea to ask them. The other people who heard the girl squealed, immediately, people started swarming around Wang Yibo.

"Wang Yibo oppa!"

"Kyahh! It's really him!"

"Can we take a picture?"

Wang Yibo excused himself and immediately fled out of the room as other people were following him. He rushed out of the building and quickly rode his motorbike.

"Ah he got away!" his fan girls disappointedly said.

As Wang Yibo drove his motorbike, he went straight back home and sighed. Where are you, Xiao Zhan?

Upon arriving at his house, he threw his keys at the couch and went outside the balcony. Taking a bit of fresh air with a deep inhale and then exhaled.

He sat down on one of the reclining chairs outside and took out his phone. It seems that Fangxin isn't home yet. Too bored to scroll down to his social media, he opened his gallery. He saw some pictures when they were still planning out and making the galleria. He kept swiping through the screen when suddenly he saw a very familiar face.

It was Xiao Zhan. Smiling so genuinely and his cute bunny teeth were showing. His eyes were crecent as he smiled and his pretty features were looking elegant. Xiao Zhan was glowing, he looked so happy like he wasn't the crying man who Wang Yibo was facing everytime they talk or argue. He felt mixed emotions swell inside him, his chest ached as he felt it twist for an unknown reason.