Reason 6

Reason 6. Wang Yibo is dangerous.

Xiao Zhan gently placed his pencil beside his notebook and sighed. It was 7:10 AM in the morning and he needs to leave at 8:30 AM to go to the venue Wang Yibo texted him. Xiao Zhan chuckled at the idea that Yibo still has his number after all these months.

He slapped his face and murmured to himself, "That doesn't mean anything."

But Xiao Zhan's mind ran wild and eventually thinking of something. Wang Yibo is indeed a dangerous man, a very dangerous man. Wanna know why? He's a predator that slowly eats his prey. People aren't actually aware that Wang Yibo deals with people roughly.

Two years ago, when they went to Wang Yibo's best friend's engagement party, which is Seungyoun and Wooseok's, Xiao Zhan was talking to an old friend when suddenly someone started harrassing him from behind, before he could react, Wang Yibo already punched the person on the face. At that time, Xiao Zhan was honestly amazed how Yibo made the move, he was very happy for that but now that he thinks about it, he doesn't know what to say, maybe Yibo was just faking it or doing it just for show.

Checking the time, it was already 7:55 AM. Xiao Zhan actually finished preparing himself minutes ago, he went to get his wallet and keys, then went out.

He walked quitely beside the road and checked the location, Yibo has sent him, it was actually pretty near his place, just a block away. Maybe that was the reason why he met Yibo at the convenient store.

After a good fifteen minute walk, he arrived at a stunning looking building. "Ah, it's been a while since I've handled an exhibit," Xiao Zhan whispered to himself and quitely went in.

There were already people inside and they didn't even notice Xiao Zhan went in. He felt awkward, so he say near the lobby and took a seat. Where's that doofus? I don't know anyone here. Xiao Zhan thought with a frown and took out his phone.

It was already 8:11 AM and Yibo still didn't arrive yet. The meet up was 8:30 AM anyways.

So Xiao Zhan patiently waited at the lobby with his phone until someone came to sit with him. "Ah, you are?" Xiao Zhan then realized he was being asked. He looked up and saw a young looking man asking him, "I... Uh- I'm Xiao Zhan," He replied and the younger looking man smiled, "Yes! You must be the person Mr. Yibo was talking about!"

"Ah? Yeah, I guess," Xiao Zhan awkwardly replied with a cough. "I'm Zheng, Zheng Fangxin, nice to meet you, Zhan-ge," the younger man said politely as he reached out his hand. Xiao Zhan accepted it with a shake. "You too," Xiao Zhan replied with a smile.

Yah! If only Yibo is as good as this young man over here!

"Zhan-ge, I've always wanted to meet you," Zhang Fangxin said happily and Xiao Zhan was actually surprised, he didn't know who this younger man is or did Yibo actually told Zhang about him?

"Ah? Why is that, I'm just a freelance artist," Xiao Zhan said and chuckled. "No! Your artworks are truly beautiful and when I saw the wonderful painting you made at home-"

Xiao Zhan immediately cut Zheng Fangxin off and said, "Wait- Who are you exactly?"

"I'm Mr. Yibo's so-" Zheng Fangxin was cut off once more but this time it was from a man with an impassive looking face, it was none other than Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan sweared that this man is really dangerous, even the way he dressed himself is very astonishing and he looked really handsome, he actually stood out.

"Fangxin," He said calmly. Zheng Fangxin quickly stood up and greeted Yibo. Xiao Zhan slowly stood up and didn't gave Yibo an eye contact.

"We should get to work so we can leave early," Xiao Zhan said and Zhang Fangxin face fell, he actually didn't want Zhan-ge to leave so soon since he wanted to talk to him more.

"I'll let you meet up with the crew," Wang Yibo said impassively and the two men followed him. "Ah, Zhan-ge, I'm so sorry about fath-no, I mean, Mr. Yibo," Zhang Fangxin stuttered and Xiao Zhan could have sworn he almost said the word 'father'. Or was he just jumping to conclusions?

So Wang Yibo already had a son? Not alone, a wife secretly!? Xiao Zhan felt his chest tighten again. "Ay, uh, why are you apologizing? He's always like that," Xiao Zhan said with a hint of sadness in his voice as he was looking up ahead. Zhang Fangxin felt unhappy that seeing Zhan-ge being upset.

Upon arriving at the center of the studio, Wang Yibo got everyone's attention and introduced Xiao Zhan to the whole crew. Everyone was extremely nice and wonderful except for Wang Yibo, of course.

They planned out the blueprint and the possible designs and works to be posted or shown. Eventually, time flew by too quickly and it was time for lunch break. Xiao Zhan doesn't plan to eat rice so he just ate his bag of chocolates that he brought. Zhang Fangxin is once again by his side and talking to him happily.

"Ah, what were you saying earlier?" Xiao Zhan asked as he took a bite from his chocolate bar.

"I'm Mr. Yibo's son," as Fangxin whispered those words, Xiao Zhan sweatdropped and paled. "A-Ah? Who's your mother?" Xiao Zhan stuttered and Zhang Fangxin laughed, "Aish, don't worry Zhan-ge, I'm just adopted," He whispered once again. "Really? Ahaha... And why would I be worried?" Xiao Zhan awkwardly said with a dry laugh.

"I saw your painting back home," Fangxin started, "It felt extremely warm and beautiful," he said with a smile on his face.

"Eh? What painting, I don't remember anything," Xiao Zhan asked confusedly.

"It was a self-portrait of you, smiling happily."

And at that very moment, Xiao Zhan felt different types of emotions in one go.
---
Sorry for the typos! Please do tell if I have errors!