Chapter 12

[Name]'s POV

"The table is now open for the position of secretary,Please raise your hand if you want to Nominate someone"

"I gladly Nominate [Name] [Last name] for the position of Secretary"

Wait-what?!' Is what i screamed in my mind,I looked at the person who said that...And it was Water-

I gave him a look that said 'What-the-hell-dude?!',But instead of Him getting scared he just brushed it off a gave me a lazy smile

After that,wind quickly stood up"I would like to close the Nomination for the position of secretary!"

My breath hitched,[Eye color] eyes Glarring daggers at wind who just whistled innocently.I wanted to murder those two boys right here right now,But i couldn't since Fang and Quake were already Holding me.

"Let me go damnit!. . .I need to murder those two!"I whiper-yelled,Quake shook is head

"Sorry y/n,But we don't want dead bodies here right now"

I groaned in annoyance,My muscles relaxed.Both of them let go of me.

★彡 Timeskip 彡★

Third Person's POV

Once the Nomination for the student council was done,All of the students went back to their perspective classrooms.Meanwhile The gang including you along with the elemental brother's were walking down the halls.

"Can't believe you actually nominated me!-I thought you were kidding!"The [Hair color] haired female Stated furrowing her eyebrows at the water element,Water just shrugged with a sly smile.

"To be honest i wasn't kidding,You Deserve the spot anyways."He said in a calm voice,Which made your cheeks instantly flush red.The other elements blood boiled except for quake,Lightning and solar.

"Back off Water. . ."Fire mumbled,Clenching his fists in anger.

Water shot a victory smirk at fire

"Come on yaya!,We're gonna be late for our Math period!"Ying exclaimed,Grabbing a hold of the said girl.

"Alright,alright!.Bye see you guys after school"Is what yaya said before entering her and ying's Next class.

Quake looked at his schedule"Hmm...look's like I'll be having Science next-"Gopal cut him off

"Me too!,Let's go there together"And with that gopal placed both of his hands on the earth element's shoulders.Then slowly pushed him to their next class

"Erm...Okay?"Quake said,Letting his friend gopal push him.

[Name] Sweatdropped at them,Looking at her schedule.

"So,What's your next class [Name]?"Fang said

"Lemme see,Oh It's English"You replied

"Wowie~,We have the same class!"Thorn said,A cute smile etched on his lips.

Smiling back,You looked at the other's

"Well come on thorn let's go-"

"I believe,I too have the same class as you two."Light cut in