|Flashback|

𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗?'

'𝓘𝓯 𝓼𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷. . .𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝓲 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶,𝓐𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽.𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶.'

'𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧'

'𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗌,𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝗂 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾?'

Those thoughts kept ringing inside my head,From the very start of my life I never knew who my parents were,Heck i don't even know if they're still alive.

But that didn't matter,As a Dragon slayer.I was raised by a dragon,Her name was [Dragon's/Name]

She was really powerful,She taught me dragon slayer magic,It was hard at first,But i managed to survive.

"Hey,[Dragon's/Name]Are promises meant to be broken?"

"Promise were made to be broken [Name]It just goes to show,If you want to break it or keep it."

"What if i Promised someone that I'll never leave them,Then Something bad happens so i have to leave them.Am i the bad person?"

"The person who you promised that to will surely be sad,But I'm sure They will understand your reason for leaving.But The truth is that you should never promise someone that you'll stay"

"But why-"

"Go to sleep [Name] Enough with the questions"

Sadly after 2 years,She left me without saying a word.I bawled my eyes out for weeks,But stopped once i realized that there's no use crying over spilt milk.

After another week,I went out of the forest,Entering magnolia I saw a guild named "Fairy tail".

[Dragon's/Name]Said that A guild is a place where people who have magic or Wizards,find job requests that Need magic users to be completed.

I entered the so called guild,all Eyes were on me.I was 6 when i joined fairy tail,It was nice,All of them treated me like family.

And of course Our guild's Master Makarov,Treated me like his Daughter.He trained me for Months,I became stronger because of him.It was all thanks to him.

But one fateful day,Everything changed.The Guild's library is like my home,I love spending most of my time there.Until One book caught my eye.

"𝐄𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬"

An alternate Universe,The book was thic.But once i opened it and Shifted through the pages,Only five pages had writings.

I was curious so I showed it to master,He quickly snatched the book.

"Where did you get this?!"

My body started shaking a little,I slowly pointed at the Dark side of the library.

"Don't read this,It isn't suitable For your age [Name],Put it back"

I shook my head

"No!"

He looked at me then raised a brow

"Please master!. . .I just want to do some research about this "Edolas",Please!"

Master sighed deeply,Placing the book back in my tiny hands.

"Fine. . .But be careful child"

I nod,Then asked him if he had any clue or some information about edolas,Shaking his head once more,He softly spoke

"No idea Kiddo,You Do the research."

And with that i flew back to the library.I started searching for books that had something to do with edolas,To my dismay there were only a few.But that didn't stop me from finding Info about edolas.

At the end of the month,I managed to Write a few pages containing some new info about edolas.

Months turned into years,After a year or two i finally filled in the last page of edolas.Gathering all of the information about the Alternate universe,I quickly regretted it.

"Oh no. . .This is bad!"My breath hitched,Hands started trembling like crazy.I backed away from the book,Running out of the library Then Up to an empty room.

"W-what have i done. . .?!"

The last paragraph that i wrote on the book,Repeated itself inside my head.

"A place where people who live there don'thave magic,Instead They have some kind of lacrima that contains limited energy."

The first two sentences were ok,But at the end.It brought chills down my spine.

"In ××××× Years,A portal will open in the sky sucking in magnolia,Whole."

It mostly said that it was just a theory,Even so I regretted Doing my research about Edolas.

I never told this to anyone,It would only cause them to panic.One day master noticed my uneasiness,So he approached me,Placing his hand on my shoulder A warm smile Seen on his face

"[Name] My child,Why don't you stay at my friend's place in the meantime?You Look tired to me,Have a break there"

I hesitated at first but agreed in the end,I brought the book with me just in case the other's won't see it.

On my way to Pulau Rintis,Those sentences Kept bugging me.

"Ꭺ ᏢϴᎡͲᎪᏞ ᏔᏆᏞᏞ ϴᏢᎬΝ. . ."

"𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚊,𝚆𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎."

And the worst part is that.

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅,𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅."