~The Rules~

Hello! Welcome to my Role Play Book! This book is going to be filled with scenarios, just like my other RP book, but with my OC's instead! Here are a few rules!

1) If you want to role play in a scenario and you are playing as an OC of yours, please tag me and tell me that you wanna play as that OC.

2) I feel like I reeeaaaally shouldn't have to say this, but please do not be mean, bully others or make fun of someone/my OC's.

3) When/If we role play, please, please, pleeeeaaase do not control my character!

4) Smut, angst and fluff are all welcomed here!

5) If my OC has a crush on yours or yours has a crush on mine, please tell me before we start. A relationship will not be right away. You have to treat it as though it's in real life, meaning they have to get closer somehow. Then they can confess or something similar to that.

6) OC x CC is allowed.

7) I usually do ship role plays, but if you do not wanna do a ship rp, please tell me and I'll try my best to role play a non-ship one!

8) If I do not answer, tag me once or twice. If I still don't answer, please wait patiently until I come back! Trust me, I'll get around to you! Me not replying doesn't mean that I don't wanna continue!

9) Please do not throw hate around. Please do not throw hate/shade on me. I've worked hard on these OC's and I'd really appreciate it if you kept bad thoughts about them to yourself...

10) If you want to join a role play that is going on in a comment thread with me and someone else, please ask! Don't just jump in there! And once the both of us are okay with it, I'll show you how we'll do it!

And that's it! Thank you for reading the rules! I hope you have fun role playing in this book! Remember, be kind to others! Enjoy~!