~Runo Scenarios!~

Scenario One: Hanahaki Disease AU
__________
Itchy, scratchy, ticklish, pain... all of this.. caused by love. Love can be so dangerous. And Runo learned that just a few days ago. His throat was itchy all the time and he felt like clawing away at it. He also coughed a lot, and when he did, rose petals were always coughed up. But the thorns always stayed down. He never talked anymore. And that was the reason why. The thorns clawed his throat so much that he could barley speak. Poor Runo. He was miserable. All because he couldn't confess his love to his crush... you. In class, he was fine. Until another coughing fit crept up on him. He coughed up blood and flower petals, the blood almost unseen by the red rose color of the petals. He put his head down and started to cry. When was this ever going to end....

Scenario Two: Omegaverse AU
__________
((~ Sorry, I love this one as well!! ~))

All in class.. all present on that day. Everything was fine. Completely fine. Then it started. A deep red blush spreading across his face, the crossing of his legs, the sweating, the panting, the helpless face expression and the floral but super sweet pheromones that wafted around the classroom. The classroom full of Alphas and Betas. The Alphas looked around for the person who was emitting these Omegan pheromones and their hungry looking eyes landed on Runo. The only Omega in the class. The only Omega in the whole school at that!

Scenario Three: DayCare AU
__________
He was in the white crib. The one with the pink blanket that had bunnies on it. A baby bottle in one small hand, the blanket in the other. A pink pacifier in his mouth that had always seemed to sooth him. In a onesie that was a baby pink color. Yeah, people mistake him for a girl. But he liked girly things, anyways. Just waking up from his nap, he reached for you to pick him up.

"Up, pweeaaase!" He said, sounding a bit muffled because of the pacifier.