~Kuskae scenarios!~

Scenario one: Sports Festival - The after math
____________
Kuskae came back in from the arena, a bit sweaty, but she had won the match, and the whole festival; and that was all that mattered to her at the moment. She was panting lightly and turned to (Y/N).

"GG, (Y/N). Even though I totally kicked your ass!" The first year said proudly, putting a hand on her hip and the other out to give (Y/N) a handshake.

Scenario two: College AU
___________
((~ Sorry, I LOVE college party AU's- ~))
Mina invited Kuskae to a party she was having at the dorms. One of her world famous collage parties. And since Kuskae and Mina are like.. best friends, of course the raven haired girl would come. But she couldn't be there without her crush coming along with her, since the pinkette dared her to bring her crush. Kuskae wasn't a punk. She'd never turn down a dare. So she called you up.

"Hey, (Y/N)! I need you to come with me to a college party." She said, the tiniest bit of nervousness fluttering around in her heart.

Scenario three: Omegaverse AU
___________
"Dammit!" She shouted, sitting on her bed in her dorm room. She threw her empty bottle of suppressants across the room, making it slam against the door. Her heat had just started and she was feeling hot, feverish and super horny. Sweating and gushing out sweet and spicy pheromones from her pours, she tried to hide it out. But her pheromones made it's way into the hallway from under her door. Everyone thought she was an Alpha because of her behavior, her persona and how well she can hide whenever her heat came. But since she had no suppressants or anything, she was completely vulnerable.

"Sh-Shit... hah~" She needed help. And she needed it now.