~Voodoo's Scenarios!~

Scenario One: Playtime~
________
It's dark and you hear a tune in the hallway of the school. A whistle. It sounds like an old song. A nursery rhyme, perhaps? Then, it turns into a voice. A child's voice..

🎶 Ring around the rosies...
Pocket full of posies...
Ashes.... ashes...
We all. Fall. DOWN! 🎶

Then you hear giggling. You start to tremble and you feel something crawling on your body.

"Haha! Let's sing it again~!" The mysterious voice said as you felt something wrap around your neck. You feel your neck, but nothing is there. She comes out of the shadows, her eyes glowing, her hair vibrant, hissing and rattling her hand like a rattle snake.

"Can't we play together? I promise it'll be FUN~!" She exclaimed, smiling sinisterly.

Scenario Two: Roaming.
________

She yawned, rubbing her eyes as she dragged a ragged teddy bear behind her. Her long, wavy hair falling past her shoulders, it looked like she hadn't been taken care of. Whenever she saw babies with candy, she'd mercilessly take it from them and eat it. And whenever she had the chance, she'd go into a store and steal a few things here and there. You see her walking and you come up to her, but she furrows her eyebrows, a bit fearful, and hugs her teddy bear tightly.

"Wh-Who are you..?"

Scenario Three: Infiltration...
________
Someway.. somehow... the little girl well-known by the name Pincushion was walking around the hallways of the school, and evil smirk on her face. She may be young, but she was powerful. She wasn't afraid of anything. Except... All Might and Y/N. She admired Izuku and Katsuki, for their background, their quirks and their passion. She lurked in the darkness, occasionally hissing, her tongue flickering every once in a while.

"I'm bored. Why won't anyone play with me..? You know what.. I'm done playing the nice game. If no one plays with me... I'll make them play with me.." she said before giggling, the giggle echoing through the halls as black smoke filled the space and all the lights in the school turned off. Every last one, alarming all the students.

"Dark magic is so fun~!"