~Soka Limaro Scenarios!~

Scenario One: Goodnight..
________

The snow-white haired girl was sitting on the couch, you sitting next to her and leaning your head against her shoulder. You had asked her to come over and hangout, but then asked her to help you fall asleep. So there the two of you were. She sang a lullaby to you, despite you being in high school, and you almost instantly get sleepy. She gently caress your cheek and plays with your hair. Her quirk may seem meek like her, but it was pretty powerful. Your eyes began to close slowly on their own and she slowly stopped singing, now ready to take you to your bed.

Scenario Two: What do you do?
________

Soka was in her room, reading one of her favorite mangas, when suddenly, a super loud noise rang through the hallways and made her flinch. She gained a migraine and slowly fell into a panic attack. You walk past her dorm room and hear rustling in there. And suddenly, her body banged against the door, heavy breathing, muttering and what sounded like crying, was audible. What do you do?

Scenario Three: Angel Loves A Demon AU
________

The angel flew around the village she's watched over for years. She smiled at the sight of old and new villagers, some withering and some being life. She lands in a forest and hides her wings, now seen and thought of as just a villager, but with some of the finest clothes, and the prettiest girl in the whole village. She sees a lingering shadow in the distance, but chooses to ignore it. She closed her eyes for a bit and listened to the steady flowing river in front of her, not noticing that the shadow from before, you, the demon, had ran and stood in front of her.