[~Miashi Himado~] Senerios!

Scenario One: A-A Robot..?!
__________
You've been friends with Miashi Himado for a while now, a little less than half the school year at U.A. high. She was a human, well... at least, that's what you thought. But just a minute ago, you saw something you probably shouldn't have. Miashi, in her dorm with the door cracked open, was testing every system and sensor in her robotic body, which included her sarcasm system, crying system, the words she was programmed to know, which is the whole dictionary, and sensor wise, places like her fingertips, what she can smell and recognize, what she can hear and what she can feel, which included multiple places, even places like 'down there'. You felt Y/F about finding out that your friend, maybe even best friend, is a robot.

Scenario Two: Please.. don't go...
__________
The robot identified as a girl, had gotten his badly by Kirishima's quirk. A hole right through her chest. Of course, Kirishima felt bad, but that's when everyone saw and found out that Miashi was a robot. Even so, you ran over to her, tears streaming down your face. Her sensors, her authentic heart were busted through and her blue blood spilled onto the ground.

"N-No... no, don't leave me!" You shouted, holding her close to you.

"I'm sorry... I'm s? S¿&ry... b-t d#n't worry... I'm a r0b0t. I w-s ne?¿r alive t0 begin w-th..." she responded, some of her words glitching out, almost inaudible, but you could understand them. Despite her being just a robot, she had developed un-programmed feelings that weren't in her code or her system. She was, what some call, a deviant.

-Yes, I did use this as a DBH opportunity and I regret nothing-

(Translation: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... but don't worry... I'm a robot. I was never alive to begin with...)

Scenario Three: My Robot Valentine?
__________
Ah, Valentine's Day! A day where most confess and become a couple, or breakup and binge watch a Netflix Original that's trending. Miashi, though, had no idea about what she should do on this special day. But she knew that somehow, she had developed feelings for a special someone.. and that special someone was you. She looked around at some of the students? Seeing that they had chocolate, small gifts, big gifts, some were kissing each other sweetly or full-on making out in the corner and more. She smiled slightly as she saw them all doing whatever they were doing. You came up to her and (smiled/smirked/grinned). She looked up at you.

"Oh, hello, Y/N."