Chapter 13 - Hiding Feelings

3rd P.O.V

Yesterday was the bad day of Lisa and now to because she see Mina talking to Jimin in the phone "Tsk Jimin again" Lisa said to her mind looking at the Japanese girl with burning eyes
"Okay bye see you later" She heard what Mina said Mina end the call and walk inside and see Lisa they have a little eye contact before heading upstairs.

Lisa thought Mina will go at Jimin and Flirt again like yesterday.
"Look like you're having a bad mood today what's wrong" Irene said pops out from no where making Lisa startled a bit but she manage not to hit Irene because it's one of her habit to hit someone when she's startled. "What's your problem little Monkey" Irene said sounds like she's Lisa's mom.

Lisa sigh in defeat before slamming herself on the couch. Irene sit beside the Thai Girl and lean Lisa's head on her shoulder. Lisa close her eyes and gave a heavy breath.

Irene knowing Lisa is not in a mood she let the girl to be quiet at least in a minute before questioning the same question again.

Silence covered them that you can only heard their breath. Not until Lisa broke it "Unnie why do hearts beat so fast? What's the reason" Lisa ask being innocent for now. All she want is to know what's happening to her, because her she didn't know too why she's being like that.

Irene shock at first but she manage to answer Lisa's question. "Hearts beat so fast when you're in love. No one can tell if you love someone. The only way to find if you're in love is when your heart suddenly beat so loud so fast. Our heart is the most important. Our heart is our way to our happiness yet our heart is our way to our sadness." Irene said with all of her heart Lisa nod and ask another
"Unnie what do you feel if you see Seulgi with some other girl and they are flirting then you and Seulgi are just friend" Lisa ask making Irene more confused
"For real Lisa what's the problem" Irene ask worried at Lisa's action and speak it's rare to see Lisa like that because Lisa is known as a clown of Irene and YG ENTERTAINMENT but seeing this side of Lisa Irene can't take herself to be worried at the girl.

"Unnie you can't answer the question with another question" Lisa said and snuggled beside Irene.

"Okay I'll answer. If i were see Seulgi with others and they are flirting then i feel mad. Like i want to go to them and claim Seulgi, well i can do that but if we're just friend then I'll just look at them. Friends should know them limits jealous is so hard to control but hiding feelings is more hard to control" Irene answered looking at Lisa's side. A tear from her left eye fell on her cheeks Irene wiped it using her thumb now understanding what Lisa means. Mina told her what Lisa acts yesterday and Irene remember what Mina told to her.

She smile suddenly and ask Lisa "Hiding your feelings to her is so hard so if i were you I'll confess to her before anyone own her" Irene said making Lisa look at her.

Irene smiled at the Thai girl Lisa is about to speak when Irene cut her off by nod making Lisa shock "How do you know" Lisa ask "I know Lisa the way you act, like you're her Girlfriend. Lisa i wanted you to stop hiding your true feelings from her. I want you to confess to her. Say to her what you're really feel towards her" Irene said making Lisa just nod.

She realized that she really need to say to Mina what her true feelings before someone took her away from her.

"I'll help you" Irene said Lisa nod and they cuddle on the couch at least 2 hours before eating lunch