Chapter 16 - Sweet Girlfriend

This chapter is so boring istg

**********

Hours passed after Mina and Lisa Confession moments Lisa began to film her Dance collaboration with Seulgi at the Dance Practice Room. Earlier when they arrive at DPR they do a cover dance of Momo song CRICKET and now they are filming a new Dance cover.

The music start and they start dancing sexily. Mina who's filming Lisa and Seulgi dance is feeling heat. She thought that maybe because she take a warm bath before they go at YG ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING.

Lisa see Mina sweating and being tensed so she smirk and dance Taemin Move more sexily looking into Mina.

Irene standing beside Mina see how Lisa look at Mina and Mina didn't even notice it. Irene rolled her eyes and look at Mina who's now sweating a lot. Irene grab some tissue and wipe Mina's sweat on forehead. Mina look at Irene and smile then mouth "thank you unnie" Irene smiled and nod. Lisa see it and get jealous she glared at Irene and her Manager see it and and stuck out her tongue like a child who's teasing a other child.

After filming Lisa just stay silent. She sit on the couch and pant heavily sweating all over her face and her abs make her look so hot and add Lisa licking her lips sexily her way of panting heavily is like she's moaning.

"You're sounds like you're moaning" Seulgi said sit beside Lisa not talking to Irene because she's jealous on what Irene do to Mina.

Mina approach Lisa with a towel in her hands. She stop in front of Lisa and the Thai girl didn't feel her Girlfriend presence 
because she's closing her eyes due to tired of dancing and dancing.

Mina wiped Lisa's sweat on forehead making Lisa open her eyes and see Mina's Beautiful face. Lisa's jealous face suddenly fade and replace it on smiley face.

Mina knows Lisa is jealous on what Irene do to her because Irene said it to her so Lisa will not ignore any of them. Knowing that if Lisa is jealous or mad or irritated she didn't talk to anyone in 1 day or for worst it can take long like 1 month so Irene told it to Mina before her prediction be happen again.

"Babe you shouldn't dancing like that I don't want any maniac boys out there to think something about you" Mina said pout then she wipe Lisa's sweet on abs slightly brushing her pinky finger on Lisa's rock abs.

"Let them think what they want to think on me. I don't care besides Uncle will announce later on Social Media that we are together now, that we are in a relationship" Lisa said and pulled Mina making the Japanese Girl sit on the Thai girl's lap.

Mina blush at Lisa's action. The Japanese Girl buried her face on Lisa's neck sniffing Lisa's strawberry scent. "I'm jealous" Seulgi said pouting but Irene didn't hear it because she's talking on one of the staff.

Growl

"You're hungry didn't you" Lisa said giggling. Mina blush at Lisa's statement and nod still burring her face on Lisa's neck.

Lisa signaled a staff to go to her she type something on her phone and gave her phone to the staff.

Oppa buy me some Gamjatang, Pasta, Dumpling, Kimchi Fried rice, Kimbap, and Cheese Kimbap and 1 box of cold soda. Gomawo

The staff nod and go outside to buy what Lisa wants food.

After a minute the staff arrive at the DPR and see Lisa and Mina on the same position but Seulgi is now doing some afternoon work out.

"Baby the foods are here let's eat now" Lisa mumbled just Mina heard. The Japanese Girl nod and stand up seeing the staff preparing the foods on the ground.

After the staff preparing the foods he goes to him work again.

Mina feed Lisa and Lisa too. They just new into the relationship but they feels like they are in a relationship since then. While Seulgi sulking on the other side being jealous on the two. Seulrene ignoring each other and just eating.

Seulgi eating while pouting cutely.

__________

Seulrene moment on the next chapter