Chapter 14 - Drunk / Lisa

So hi my Luuvies this story is nearly to end so pls support my other story

******

After some hours Lisa go at the bar with Momo and Seulgi just to wash her mind from negative thought before the Confession plan start.

"So Lisa i heard from Irene that you will confess your feelings on Mina is that true" Seulgi said with teasing look Lisa rolled her eyes before ordering 6 glass of Whiskey "Ohh so the prediction is true a Manager and Idol relationship eyy that Dahyun is so good st making Prediction" Momo said making Lisa widen her eyes
"How do you know Dahyun" Lisa ask Momo who's now checking the girl behind her.

"Ohh she's a predictor in Instagram and once she post a blur picture of a idols and their Managers and she said 'one of soloist idol on YG ENTERTAINMENT will having a relationship on their Manager anouncement on April or May of 2020' she post it last month" Momo said making Lisa and Seulgi nod believing what Momo said.

While they are having fun Lisa saw a figure on the other side of the bar and she see Mina with Jimin making her mad. She wanted to go at Mina but her feet betrayed her. She watch how the two smiled to each other.

Lisa ordered more glass of whiskey and drink it in one gulp "Woah Lisa slowly we all know that you have a low tolerance on alcohol right so slowly you'll get drunk if you keep drinking whiskey" Seulgi said about to stop Lisa but Momo stop her and point at Mina.

Silence hit them no one dare to talk you will just heard is the loud music and the drunk people that is like a crazy dancing weirdly.

Lisa already drunk run in the middle of the crowd and dance sexily making all of them drool over her.

Meanwhile Mina is fuming in anger seeing Lisa doing some dirty things and dancing with a guy.

The guy take off him shirt leaving him half naked. Lisa touch the guy abs and dance more sexily making Mina can't take it anymore and stand up grab Lisa but the guy grab Lisa's other hands stoping them from going out. "Hey kiddo she's mine don't you know who i am" The guy said and pulled Lisa on him side making Mina punch him on him face.

"You know what taking advantage on a drunk girl can't make you cum happily bitch" Mina said and go outside with Lisa
"Serves to you Kim Jongin bye bye" Jimin, Seulgi, and Momo said in unison before going outside following where MinLisa go.

"Hey you look like Mina kekeke. You know what Mina is with Jimin and it's fucking hurt seeing her with that Small guy" Lisa said in drunk voice while they are walking on the parking lot looking for Lisa's car.

"Hey Mina's twin *hiccups* aren't you gonna talk" Lisa said but Mins ignore her.

Finally Mina saw Lisa's orange Lamborghini car she grab Lisa's car key on Lisa's pocket and open the car door and put Lisa on the passenger seat before running on the driver seat and Mina drove Lisa on Lisa's house.

While in the middle of the road Lisa put her hands on Mina's thighs making Mina shock but she ignore it knowing that Lisa is just drunk.

They arrive at Lisa's house Mina is about to go outside the car when Lisa grab her hand making Mina stumbled and sit on Lisa's lap
Lisa. Close and lock the car door before kissing Mina's lips.

Mina widen her eyes in shock but she response when Lisa lick her bottom lips.

Their make up session stop when they need air they look at each other's eyes and Lisa speak "I won't forget this dream I love you Mina" Lisa said before drift off sleeping Mina gigled and carried Lisa until she reach Lisa's room she put the thai girl on the queen size bed.

She stroke Lisa's hair and give Lisa a peck before speaking confessing her feelings on the sleeping Thai girl

"I love you too Lisa"

******

What an boring chapter kekeke