Chapter 17 - SEULRENE JEALOUS FT MINLISA

Hours Passed still Seulgi ignoring her girlfriend and Irene seems notice minute by minute. She's getting confused by Seulgi's sudden mood. She thought that maybe her girlfriend is just on her period.

"Unnie i just notice Seulgi seems pissed. Do you know why?" Mina whispered at Irene who's now observing Seulgi. Irene shook her head as a no. Hey eyes are following all Seulgi's move. How Seulgi's now looks flirting at one of the Backup dancer of Lisa. Slowly getting mad at her gi
rlfriend.

Irene thought that her Seulgi is flirting but the truth is not. Her girlfriend is just teaching the backup dancer on what to do because Seulgi always notice the girl's little mistake.

"No not that if you don't want to stumbled while dancing then you should do this way of dance" Seulgi said to the girl because seems the girl always stumbled when dancing the killing part of Woulda Coulda Lisa's debut song.

"And you move hips like this" Seulgi said and move her hips sexily the girl do the same but Seulgi didn't satisfied so she go at the girls back and hold the girl's hips making the girl blush but she shrugged it off and continue what her doing.

But in Irene's eyes and mind the two are flirting and when she see how Seulgi's hand touching the girls hips making her blood boil.

Lisa seems to be notice what Seulgi's doing so she approach her. While the Thai girl about to approach the two a hand hold her wrist to stop her what she was about to go.

Lisa look behind to see Mina glaring at her. "Why" Lisa ask getting confused on Mina's sudden change mood. "Don't you dare to flirt with the other backup dancer or else" Mina warned Lisa but seems she cut herself off. Lisa look deeply onto Mina's eyes knowing the Japanese Girl is to weak when it comes on eye to eye contact.

"Or else what huh?" Lisa ask slowly walking towards Mina. Mina slowly walking backwards while Lisa walking towards her again until her back met the cold wall.

"Or else what?" Lisa repeat her question pin Mina on the wall leaned her hands side to side trapping Mina.

"O-or e-else" Mina scold herself on her mind from stuttering and for not answering Lisa. Lisa lean more on Mina so their face is just 3 inches apart.

Silence hit them their heart beating in sync is the only one to heard. Them position is not awkward on them. Besides they think it's comportable position.

Lisa move closer again their nose touch feeling each other's hot breath. "Can i kiss you" Lisa bluntly said then blush seeing Mina blush. Her face become a tomato when Mina nod.

Lisa slowly captured Mina's lips. She smiled when Mina put her hands on Lisa's shoulder getting weak on the kiss. Mina's knees getting more weaker so she wrap her arms around Lisa's neck. The two slowly pulled away on kiss and catch them breathe. "You know what we should help Irene unnie to get Seulgi's attention" Lisa said putting her hands on Mina's waist but Mina shook her head making Lisa confused.

"Can we uhm you know kiss a-again y-your lips is so a-addicting" Mina said while sttutering. Liking Lisa's lips she request for a one kiss again. Lisa gigled and kiss Mina again. But Lisa lick Mina's bottom lips making Mina open her mouth.
Lisa explore Mina's mouth and their tongue fought. Lisa win making her smirk all she knows is Mina is the one who's too but she's wrong. Lisa pulled away and smile at Mina.

"Now can we" Lisa ask Mina nod like a kid then the two approach Irene asking what happen. Irene said all she thought on the two. Lisa just laugh at Irene's thought saying that Seulgi is a flirt.

But Lisa knows Seulgi much that she knows what Seulgi is doing before sleeping and what Seulgi first doing when Seulgi wake up. "Unnie Seulgi is jealous that's why. Remember when you wipes Mina's sweat maybe Seulgi got jealous and it get worse when you ignore her" Lisa explain making Irene's mind get cleared and now she knows Seulgi is jealous she got a plan on how to talk Seulgi privately.

"I should take her on a date" Irene said making MinLisa nod. Irene said to the two what her plan be and the two just listen. After a minute of Irene's discussing what the date and the location and the decorations will be the two agreed and volunteer to buy the decorations for the nights date.

Irene grab a paper and a ballpen and wrote something and put on Seulgi's pouch before going on the top floor just to check if MinLisa is slowly gone on her sight so she's sure the two will truly buy a decoration and not just going home and flirting.

"I hope it works" Irene mumbled under her breathe getting nervous what will happened even if she knows that it will truly work she still debating on her thought.

____________

I told you this book is so boring