Quidditch

As we entered November the weather became icy cold. The mountains surrounding Hogwarts turned a snow grey and Hagrid could be spotted occasionally defrosting the brooms wearing a winter outfit a moleskin overcoat and rabbit fur gloves.

I met Harry and Ron formerly for the first time on Sunday the second of November. That date would be a day remembered for years to come and soon we were all friends. The tension between Ron and myself had almost completely vanished but was still present.

"Don't worry Harry, Saturday will come and you'll be fine! Though I might run around with a mattress just in case."

"Y/N!"

"Only kidding. Blimey Hermione can't take a joke can you?"

"He's really nervous he doesn't need any more stress"

"Fine I'm sorry, but you can give me some of the homework you've been piling on Hermione. I'm just as intelligent."

"No-one's as intelligent as our 'mione Y/N"

"It would appear you're missing a syllable out of her name Ron. Though I suppose that proves your point to some end."

"Y/N..."

"What I'm just stating a fact"

Ron having turned a slightly pink, looked down and muttered some vague words that could have been an apology.

"Look it's gonna be cold"

"We'll be fine Y/N."

"Just use the spell. Please. For me."

"Fine what was it again?"

"ex flammis bluebellus, cast it on a jar."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

"Bye"

I arrived at the Great hall the following day bright and early. Well early for sure. I headed to the gryffindor table, sure I had friends on the ravenclaw table but none as good as Hermione, Harry, Neville and Ron.

"You've got to have some breakfast"

"I don't want anything"

"Just a bit of toast" I heard Hermione wheedle. She did try her best, but Harry wasn't budging.

I did some quick thinking and by pointing my wand at Harry I muttered "fames esurientem saturavi"
He wouldn't feel it but at least he wasn't hungry anymore.

Soon it was eleven o'clock and we were at our stands. I was with the Ravenclaw stand for we had to be, it was the first match of the Hogwarts season afterall. Gryffindor Vs Slytherin. That pretty much sums up all of Hogwarts.

After a few quick remarks from Jordan, a gryffindor friend of Fred and George, though that was I could figure out. I didn't care about the commentary my nerves were just like that of Halloween. I just knew something was wrong.

I was surveying the game when I saw Harry's broom lurch. I watched closer and it happened again. Bringing out my binoculars I saw his panicked face and knew I had to tell Hermione. I couldn't do anything but she was on the edge of her bench. She could do something. I looked around and saw Snape muttering but so was Quirrel. Then again, the person next to Quirrel was talking too, so I guessed a normal conversation. Teachers can't take sides anyway.wgistling for Seba I sent a quick note to Hermione.

HARRY
SNAPE
LOOK

Sending Seba on his way I looked again closely watching Harry. Ensuring his safety, I clicked my head over to see Snape's cloak on fire and Quirrel fallen, poor man. I saw bushy brown hair darting away and knew what Hermione had done. Merlin bless 'ex flammis bluebellus'.

Soon after this Harry went speeding forward and landed on the pitch. Coughing up the snitch! Gryffindor won the game.

Hermione came to me a few hours later with some key information. The three headed dog was called fluffy. Hagrid got him from 'greek chappie' sounded like Hades but he's an old legend a rejected son of Merlin. I'm getting off the point, also he was guarding something. A something between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel. I recognised the name and at once sent a letter to my father about him asking about him. I fell asleep that night po seeing if the legend of Hades was true, because in a world of magic the impossible is possible. Most muggles would be shocked into a state of slumber if they knew about our world, or worse, I considered.

A/N
Thanks for reading the next installment of anything. If you have any requests let me know and as you can tell by the time I'm uploading this I have a really messed up sleep schedule due to the summer holidays how fun. I'm going to try and upload at least once a day until this coming Wednesday then it may go back to less frequent at least twice per five week days and every weekend day. So sat and Sunday.
Thanks for reading. See you tomorrow or today I dunno. When the next one's out.