The Quidditch match.

By the time the match against Hufflepuff came around, Harry had become a bundle of nerves.

"There is no way he'll be biased." I remarked. "After all there will be other teachers there."

"But Snape is biased in terms of house points, what makes you think he won't be biased now?"

"I think all we can do Ron is watch, and hope for the best. While I'm not Gryffindor I don't want Slytherin to win. It's the same with all the houses. Nobody wants them to win."

"OK. We'll see you after the game"

"Alright Harry, see you later. Get that Snitch."

"Bye Y/N"

As I took my place next to Padma I spotted Dumbledore in the teachers booth. I sighed in relief, there was no way Harry would be in danger here, he can focus on finding the snitch without worrying about being hurt, or worse.

I looked over at the gryffindor stand, what was Malfoy doing there? I tried to see what he was saying but before I could decipher it Harry dived toward the ground at lightning speed. My first thought was that he was cursed again, but then I saw a gleam of gold. He was going for the Snitch!

It was over so quickly, pulling out of the dive he held his hand high, the Snitch firmly grasped in his hand. Gryffindor had overtaken slytherin, they were in the lead!

I didn't see the trio until a few days after the match when they explained the conversation that was overheard between Snape and Quirrel.

"Ok, that is pretty conclusive Snape wants to get past Fluffy."

"Yeah Y/N we told you, Snape's bad news." Ron bragged.

"But, that doesn't mean he wants to steal it."

Ron groaned. "How can you still be supporting him?"

"Ron has a point Y/N, why are you defending him?"

It hurt me for Hermione to dispute my point.

"Take Gringotts for example, they frequently test their defences and security. For all we know, Snape is trying to get to the stone to test how long it would take to break in and get to the stone."

"I doubt it, would Quirrel really be so reluctant to help if that were the case."

"You have a point there Harry, but I never said my argument was solid. I'm just saying we shouldn't be so quick to judge."

With that I left and returned to my room where I continued to read about becoming an Animagus.

"Hagrid's got a what!!"

"A dragon, Y/N."

"He lives in a wooden house! What is he thinking Hermione?"

"I have no idea but I don't think he's going to be able to hide it for long."

"How ready are you for these tests? I trust that you are staying on top of your homework."

"Of course I am, although I'm worried about Harry and Ron, mainly Ron."

"They'll scrape through, maybe it will wake them up a bit."

"I have to go now Y/N, but I'll talk to you later."

"Alright Hermione, see you later."

Weeks later Hermione approached me asking for help getting the dragon to the top of the tallest tower at Hogwarts.

"I'm sorry Hermione but I can't. However I can tell you that whoever takes it there must go there at around midnight and they have until half past twelve before Filch get's back round there after his patrol. If you miss that you'll have to wait another two hours before he moves to the next section of hogwarts."

"Okay, thanks for that."

"What do you mean you forgot your cloak at the tower! Now Slytherin is in the lead for the house cup and you are possibly the least favoured person in the school!"

"Goes easy on us Y/N, it was an honest mistake."

"One that lead to major consequences."

"Well, maybe if you helped we wouldn't be in this situation" retorted Ron.

"Or maybe all of us would be, I gave you the information you needed. You had Half an Hour to do it. He wouldn't have gone to the tower, so all you had to do was wait, but no. You left the tower and thought you could beat Filch. Typical Gryffindors."

"You know what Y/N, leave us alone"

"Gladly."

Glancing out of my window, I saw Hermione, Harry, Malfoy and Neville making their way to Hagrid's Hut.

I knew that I would need to make up in some way. That's when I realised, if Filch was down there he wasn't patrolling the school. I made my way to the tallest tower, slowly and quietly. However upon my arrival I found Dumbledore there. Fearing detention and point deduction I tried to leave but he had sensed my presence.

"It would appear we are here for the same reason Master Y/N."

"I thought Harry might want it back."

"As did I, I recommend you return to your dormitory, I'll return Harry's property."

I fell asleep with so many questions in my mind, but the one that trumped them all was, How did Professor Dumbledore know about the invisibility cloak?

Hey Everyone! As you may realise, this chapter is longer than normal. I think I'm going to start writing the chapters longer otherwise this story will take much longer to reach it's conclusion. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I apologise for not uploading as frequently as promised.