The train journey back.

While reading up on Nicolas Flamel during my trip back I had a surprise visit.

"Can I ask you something Y/N?"
A simple glance up showed this was going to be a long conversation.

"Sure Neville what's up?"

"If I were to get in to some sort of trouble, not with the school or anything, well maybe with Snape and possibly Quirrell and maybe even McGonagall, no not McGonagall she's my house head, but then Harry is always in trouble with McGona"

"Neville, off topic. Please. Sit down. Have a breath. And start from the top."

"Okay, as you know I'm not exactly the bravest person, and Malfoy isn't exactly blind. He just won't leave me alone."

"So what do you want me to do?"

Before Neville could answer, a snide voice came flaunting from the doorway.

"I heard someone say my name, I can only assume it was because you were finally accepting you don't belong in Gryffindor you sniveling little"

"I'm gonna stop you right there. I think you should take your holier than thou rubbish and shove it so far down your slimy throat and back off!"

Without my realising I had stood up and was standing face to face with Malfoy.

"I uh well I am telling my"

"Father, I'm fully aware, he can send me a letter, I'm sure he's familiar with the more powerful families and their addresses."

With that I slammed the door and closed the blind.

"Neville, I apologize, what where you saying?"

"You kind of just summed up my point. Can I come to you for help when it comes to Draco."

"Oh yeah sure. Mind you I don't think I can do much, maybe put off the insults for a couple of days but he's too proud to stop fully."

"Even a few days without Malfoy is a blessing."

"Then it's agreed. I'll help you when I can."

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet. Neville fell asleep for a good length of time, he missed the trolley witch but I got him a chocolate frog all the same.
Flamel was easy to remember once I got myself re-familarised. Creator of the philosopher's stone. Etcetera etcetera etcetera.

As soon as I arrived I found that Harry had an eventful Christmas. The mirror of Erised, the library and an invisibility cloak.

I think I'll have to tell the crew about Flamel soon, they're getting close anyway, I'll wait for as long as I can.

A/N:
What's up everyone, sooooo, not dead. Not exactly easy to write at the moment but I will try to post as much as possible, but I am also aware I said that last time. Enjoy.