Prologue

Chapter 1- prologue

Natasha Romanoff, the black widow lay strapped to a hospital bed in labor. Hydra wanted a super assassin and that's what they would soon have!

"Баки, не оставляй меня, пожалуйста!" She screamed, clutching his real hand for dear life. (Bucky, don't leave me please!)

"Я никуда не пойду, Нат!" He assured her. (I'm not going anywhere Nat!)

9 months and one week ago

Bucky and Nat were dragged from there rooms and thrown into a strange room. The intercom interrupts there shared confused glance.

"Вдова, Солдат Гидра требует нового оружия! Никто не покидает эту комнату, пока мы не получим наше оружие!" They both knew that was the voice of the base commander, a man both feared. (Widow, Soldier Hydra requires a new weapon! No one leaves that room until we get our weapon!)

At first nothing happened, but Hydra knew there differences.

"Если вы не будете разводить охотно, Придется заставить вас!" The commander said with an evil laugh. (If you will not breed willingly, Will have to force you!)

On TV next to the pair a live video of Hydra soldiers outside the orphanage was seen.

"Чем ты планируешь заняться?" They said in unison. (What are you going to do?)

The commander grinned in the video call. "Мы убьем сирот, если ты не дашь нам оружие!" (We'll kill the orphans if you don't give us a weapon!)

"Хорошо, мы сделаем это!" They both said before undressing. (Ok we'll do it!)

Present day.

Natasha was exhausted after 15 hrs of labor.

"Сэр, это близнецы!" The doctor said. (Sir it's twins!)

"Невероятно!" the commander said. (Incredible!)

He turned to Bucky and Nat.

"Хорошая работа, дети останутся с вами, если будут правильно обучены!"

They both agree before looking at the two newborns. (Good work, the children will stay with you, if they are properly trained!)

"Как вы их назовете?" Bucky asked. (What will you name them?)

She looks to the boy. "Питер Бьюкенен Барнс!" (Peter Bucanon Barnes!)

She looks to the girl, their daughter.

"Ванда Алиановна Барнс!" (Wanda Alianovna Barnes!)

Bucky smiled and said. "Это красивые имена, теперь отдыхай!" Nat fell asleep as Bucky guarded his new family. How the hell am I going to do this he asked in a silent prayer. (Those are beautiful names, now rest!)

A/N: While I am the one posting this story I didn't write it myself, this Chapter was written by @LCorbett04 

 and is going to be preview by miiiirandaaa (it won't let me tag them)

also, Peter and Wanda's middle names are Bucky and Natasha's middle names