Age of Ultron

(The team just got back from Sokovia, and Nat, Clint and Cap are comforting Wanda. Peter and MJ go to midtown high and start hanging out.)

Avengers compound, 6 hours after the battle of Sokovia

Wanda had just lost her brother and she felt broken. Clint and Cap had been comforting her, but it didn't seem to be working, so Nat decided to step in.

"Ванда, это помогает говорить о своих чувствах, а не сдерживать их, (Wanda, it helps to talk about your feelings rather than bottling them up)," Nat explained. Wanda wiped her tears. "ты знаешь русский? (You know Russian?)" she asked.

Nat smiled. "Конечно. У меня нет братьев и сестер, но Клинт мне как брат. Кроме того, я выросла в гидре, поэтому я могу помочь там! (Of course. I don't have any siblings, but Clint is like a brother to me. Plus, I grew up in HYDRA, so I can help there!)" she said. She ordered Clint and Steve to get ice cream and tissues before sending them off.

"I'm tired of talking, do you mind if we talk like this for while?" Wanda asked, putting up a mind link for them to communicate with.

"Of course!" Nat replied.

They talked about Pietro and HYDRA for almost two hours before Wanda asked, "What happened to you in HYDRA?"

She frowned before talking aloud with the rest of the Avengers in the room. "In the Red Room, I was trained to be an assassin. The rest of my class died and training made me the Black Widow. After that, I was trained by the Winter Soldier."

At the mention of Bucky, Steve let out a sad sigh.

"Eventually, HYDRA wanted a super assassin so they married us and forced us to have children. We had twins, a son and daughter. I miss them already." Tears threatened to spill as Wanda hugged her.

"I-I'm sorry Natasha," Tony said, shocked. "Christ, Romanoff, I had no clue... Are they, uh, are they still around?" He asked.

Nat recomposed herself. "From what Clint and I have heard, they spared the kids. I don't know about Bucky..." she trailed off, shuddering at the thought of what they would do to him. "But after that, he escaped in D.C.," she explained, "Apparently, my son also escaped with another HYDRA agent in NYC. That's all I know."

Wanda's face lit up with a sudden realization. "May I ask what the twins' names are?" She asked.

"Well, their code names are Spider and MJ," Natasha told her.

"Pietro and I trained with them when we were younger! They escaped, I hope they're alright," Wanda said.

"Do you remember anything else about them?" Natasha asked, her eyes tinted with hope.

Wanda frowned. "I'm sorry, HYDRA brainwashed us to forget them. All I remember is that they were supposed to kill the Avengers—that's when they escaped."

"Thank you so much, Wanda. You should go get some sleep. You've had a long last few days!" She said. "Alright, good night everyone!" She left with Tony who showed her to her room.

After Wanda was out of earshot, Cap turned to Nat, Clint, and Bruce. "Are you sure those are your kids, Tasha?" He asked.

"They better be." She said menacingly.

"I can check tomorrow during the routine medical exam, if you want to make sure," Bruce suggested. "But I recommend we don't tell her until we figure out how to undo the brainwashing," he finished. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Clint stood up "Shit, I know where your son is!"

Nat grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the wall. "You better not be lying to me!" He gasped and she let go.

"The day SHIELD fell, two kids tried to kill
Tony and I, but they didn't, so we had Fury brainwash them and give them covers. That must be them!" Clint exclaimed.

Tony walked in. "Oh, are you talking about those kids, Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson?" Everyone looked at him.

"Tony, you crazy lunatic, you just gave us the missing piece in the hunt for Nat's kids!" Steve said before everyone ran to the database to search for them.

AN: sorry no Peter and MJ this chapter but next is civil war and everything will be better!

This was by LCorbett04 and @shrekwazowskiuwu