Civil War

Peter was going crazy. His mentor, Tony freaking Stark, was taking him to Germany to fight Captian America and rescue Wanda.

Peter's thoughts were interrupted when Tony called out, "Underroos!" He jumped out of his hiding place and stole Cap's shield.

"You kidnapped my friend!" Peter said. Wanda laughed. "Hi, Peter. I should have known you were Spider-Man!"

Peter drops the shield and runs to his friend. "OMG, Wanda, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine!" She said.

Tony cleared his throat. "Uh, kid we need your help over here!" He reminded Peter.
"Oh, right. So, Wanda, do you want to watch a movie when this is all over?" He asked.

She blushed. "Is that a date, Parker?"

Peter turned red. "God no, Ned and MJ and I are going to see (insert relevant movie so this doesn't get dated), so I thought you might want to come with."
He smiled and ran after Ant-Man.

A little while later, Peter he was thrown into a pile of crates and got hurt. "Shit, the kid's down!" Tony exclaimed. Everyone ran to him, overcome with concern.

Nat got down and held Peter close to her. ((In Russian)) "Нет, маленький паук, я только вернул тебя, не оставляй меня (No, little spider, I just got you back, don't leave me!)" She took off his mask revealing his face. Wanda was at their side when her brainwashing gave out.

"мама, я скучала по тебе (Mama, I missed you)!" She sobbed and hugged her brother and her mother.

Bucky's brainwashing was next to break. He fell to his knees and hugged his family.
"Мне так жаль, что я оставил тебя, я никогда не уйду снова (I'm so sorry I left you, I'll never leave again)!"

Peter woke up and saw his family, which broke his brain washing. "Мама, папа, Ванда, я думал, что вы все ушли (Mom, Dad, Wanda, I thought you were all gone)!" He said in confusion.

Bucky cried and hugged his family tighter. "Мы ушли, но теперь мы вернулись и вместе (We were gone but now we're back and together)!"

Cap and Tony looked at the family than each other.

"Tony, i can't rip this family—or the Avengers—apart. I'll sign the accords, if it means we will all stop fighting," Cap said.

"You're right, Capsicle, you will sign, after we have it rewritten to protect everyone's rights!" He exclaimed with a smile.

Secretary Ross landed his helecopter close by and ran up to the Avengers. "So, Stark, I take it you got them?" He asks.

Tony and Steve share a look before punching Ross

Cap looks at the team and smiles.
"Let's go home," he said, before leading everyone to the jet.

AN: and the family is back together, MJ is still brainwashed but that will change soon enough.
Next chapter will be so fluffy you'll want to die. Hope you have been enjoying.
—Gent