Budapest

8 years later

"...С Днем рожденья тебя," (...happy birthday to you,) Natasha sang softly to her babies, since they were turning 8 years old that day. She and Bucky couldn't do much, but every year they would sing happy birthday and tell stories. It was like a birthday tradition the little family had going on.

"Мама, какую историю ты собираешься рассказать нам на этот раз (Mama, what story are you going to tell us this time)?" her daughter, Wanda, asked in a soft voice. She was sitting in her father's lap with her brother, Peter, eyes wide, waiting for her mother to say something.

Natasha looked to Bucky for any ideas. Being HYDRA agents, they didn't know many happy stories. "Хмм, как насчет- (Um, how about—)" Natasha was cut off by the commander coming into the small family's room.

"Widow! Solder!" He yells.

They stand up and get between the kids and the commander, Bucky, slightly in front of Nat.

"Yes, sir!" they say in unison.

"You two have a mission in Budapest."

The kids hide and split a couple pieces of bread before their father is thrown back in.

2 Days Later

"Папа, ты в порядке? (Papa, are you okay?)" Wanda asked, looking at the fresh cuts. "Where is mama?" Peter asked.

Bucky pulled his kids closer. "She's safe. A nice man named Clint rescued her!" A tear rolled down his face.

"Will Clint and Mama come rescue us? Peter asked.

"One day!" Bucky said before crying with his kids.

                            Time Skip

A lot had changed since Budapest. A girl named MJ and a boy named Pietro were thrown into the cell. Hydra now throws three bread twice a day— the girls split one, the boys split one and Bucky splits his (saving the other half incase Hydra is in a bad mood).

The commander entered. Bucky and the boys get between the girls and commander. "Soldier, Spider, girl, you have a mission!" he shouted.
The family gets up but the commander slaps Wanda. "Not you; the one that knows English!"
MJ got up and left. Peter and Bucky held back every urge to fight.

"Soldier, you must kill the SHIELD director in DC. Spider, you and girl will go to New York and kill Clint Barton, an Avenger."

                 Avengers Tower (NYC)

MJ looked at the news on the jumbotron and stopped Peter. A reporter mentioned the Winter Soldier and Captain America being spotted in D.C. She headed towards the fire escape, determined to reach them.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked.

"I'm going to surrender to Hawkeye!" she said.

"Like Clint Hawkeye?" he asked.

"Yeah!" she said. Peter grabbed the gun and followed.

Clint was drinking his coffee when he saw a panic outside. He ran towards the commotion and saw two kids with a sniper rifle and heavy weapons. He pulls out his bow and aims it at the kids.

"Put the gun down. We don't want to hurt anyone!" he ordered. To his surprise, they threw the guns aside and got on their knees with there hands up.

"We surrender, Mr. Hawkeye!" both kids said in a Russian accent.

HYDRA Base (Sokovia)

Wanda and Pietro were talking when the Men in Black came to drag them away. The camander had a evil smile.

"The others have escaped. If you insist on disobeying orders, we wont hesitate to brainwash you just like your pathetic little friends," he said.

                 Avengers Tower (NYC)

"Alright kids, we've removed the trackers and found you both a cover," Clint said.

"Thanks Mr. Clint, but what are we doing to do about our memories?" MJ asked.

Clint frowned. "I guess we could wipe your memory, if you'd like."

Both kids nod. "Do it."

Clint smiled and lead the kids away.

                    HYDRA Base (Sokovia)

Pietro and Wanda were thrown back into their cell, beaten and bloody. Wanda crawled over to her brother and tightly embraced him.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

Pietro kissed his sister on the forehead. "Don't worry about me. I'm okay."

                  Avengers Tower (NYC)

Clint strolled into the living room and sat down on the couch across from Tony.

"What's up, Legolas? Bummed about SHIELD?" Tony asked.

"No, I just feel about those kids," Clint responded with a sad smile.

Tony felt a pang of guilt from not saving them sooner. "Yeah, they were raised in HYDRA, right?"

Clint gave him a nod. "I got them a cover."

"Like witness protection?" Tony asked.

"Basically. They're with trusted friends from SHIELD."

"That's nice, ventbird!" Tony said with a grin.

"Don't call me that, Stark!" Clint said playfully, throwing a pillow at Tony.

"Sorry, Legolass, I forgot you don't like to be known as the vent troll!" He got up and ran as Clint followed close behind.

A/N: this chapter was by LCorbett04 , @shrekwazowskiuwu