Spider-Man

Peter Parker has had a long life. When he was 5 his parents died in a plane crash and he was sent to live with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. A couple months back he was bit by a radioactive spider, now he has superpowers. He had told Ben about his powers and he told him. "You have a great power, and great power is a great responsibility. Use your powers, your gift for good!"
Later that same week he was killed. May didn't know, Peter didn't want her hurt. He remembers how just a few years ago Tony Stark's house was blown up because he was iron Man, he didn't want that to happen to him.

Peter came out of his thoughts when Ned nudged him. "Peter you there bro?" He asked.
Peter laughed "yeah bro I'm here!"
MJ grinned when Wanda sat down. "Hi guys, how was your exam this morning?" She asked, her Russian accent nearly entirely gone. Peter, Ned, MJ, and Wanda were the loners of midtown but they didn't mind.
Wanda enjoyed highschool. Tony had tried to have her homeschooled but Steve, Nat, Bruce, Loki, and Pepper outvoted him and Clint.
She decided to finally do something she saw in the movies about highschool and friends.
"Do you guys want to come hang out at my place tomorrow after school?" She asked with a swell of confidence.
You wouldn't believe that the Scarlet witch was shy but she was, it took her mouth and help from Nat to get enough confidence to ask.
Everyone smiled and agreed to come over the following afternoon.
The next day Wanda was constantly looking at the clock. 3:15 couldn't have come sooner, Wanda grabbed her bag and ran out of the room to meet her friends by their lockers.
She saw them all assembled and greeted them. "Hi guys, the cars waiting outside."
The group made it to the black SUV and got in, everyone in the back but Wanda. "So these are your friends?" Happy asked.
Wanda smiled "yup, this is..." She is cut off by Happy correctly naming her friends. "Peter: talkative, smart and funny. Mary Jane: kind, qwiut, and a smart ass. Ned: smart, nerdy, respectful!"
Wanda had a tear in her eye. "You remembered all the stuff I tell you during the rode home Uncle Happy?"
He smiled. "Of course kid, your fun to lesson to!"
Happy stopped the car and Ned looked up. "OMG we're at Avengers Tower!"
Wanda smiled and led them inside.
Once inside Friday greeted them. "Welcome home Ms maximoff, I see you have friends!"
They got upstairs and we're greated Bruce Banner, Black Widow, and Tony Fing Stark.
They were hanging out when Peter ripped open his stitches from last nights fight. He hoped no one would notice but Black Widow did.
"O God Peter your bleeding!" She said making everyone look as Peter said a bad Language word in his head.
Tony and Bruce jumped up. "Let's get you to the med bay and patch u up kid!" Tony said.
At the med bay Peter removed his shirt revealing his chiseled body and scars from Hydra. Bruce cleaned up the mess and left to get some medicine to clean up the scars.
Tony looked him in the eyes. "Are you the SPIDER-MAN? He asked.
Peter frowned. "Yes but don't tell anyone please!". He pleaded. Tony laughed. "Don't worry kid your secret is safe with me!"

Later that night after everyone left and Wanda had gone to bed. Everyone meet in the meeting room."there's definitely something more to Peter!" Bruce started. "I've only seen scares like that on Hydra prisoners!" Steve said.
Tony smiled. "I think that's Nat's son and that other girl from Hydra!"
Clint nodded. "Yeah I don't entirely remember what Fury said but I do remember their names. Mary Jane Watson!" He started only to be cut off by Loki. "And Peter Parker, Natasha what do you propose we do?"
Nat thought for a second before answering. "Keep an eye on him, if he's my son will bring him home!"

A/N: this was written by LCorbett04