Spider Man: Homecoming

5 years ago after the Battle of New York. "Are you Adrian Toomes?" The government buracrat asked.
"Yes sir, I'm Toomes how can I help you?" The balding man said.
"I'm from DODC here with a cease and decest order." The suit said.
"What the hell do you mean?" He asked.
"Damage control will take over all clean up operations!" He said.
Toomes punched the guy and turned to his men. "Let's wrap this up and head home!"

The present 2017.
"Peter, Wanda wake up or your going to be late!" Natasha called from the kitchen.

The two teens got up and got ready for school. They were driving to school, or at least Bucky was driving them. "So are you going to ask her?" Wanda asked.
"Ask who what?" There dad asked.
"Wanda Mom said to stay out of my head!" Peter whined. "Son your deflecting!" Bucky said.
"No I'm not asking Liz to the dance!"
"Your loss bro!" Wanda said.
They pulled up to the school and ran to there lockers.

"hi Parker so are you finally going to ask Liz to the dance?" Harry Osborne asked. Ned laughed "no Harry did you even read the Discord!"
He laughed. "No I was busy this weekend, anyways you guys need to find a date because me and Gwen are going!"
Gwen walks up and pecks him on the check. "Yeah Parker you and Liz would be great together. Ned I could totally set you up with MJ or Cassie Lang!"

Ned smiled. "MJ would never do that, besides I think her and Peter would work!"
MJ walked up and laughed. "Not going to happen, but I will be at the dance to laugh at people and hang out.
Peter looked at his watch. "Come on Guys were going to be late!"
The three boys left for first period leaving the girls behind.
"So Wanda we're going to hook Peter up with Liz right?" Gwen asked.
"Is Uncle Loki a intrevert?" She replied Wich made the girls run off on a fit of laughter. (Yes Loki is an intrevert for y'all who may be confused)

Later at lunch.
Everyone was at the table all but Peter who had stayed late to help strairighten the desks because he's a sweetheart.
He sat and ate before they left for there last class.
After class on the way out they made there move.
"Hi Liz, Peter needs to ask you something!" They said before shoving Peter towards her.
"Yes Peter?" she asked moving the hair out of her face.

"u, um do u... DoYouWant ToGoToHomecoming?" He stutuerd out.
"Sure Peter, pick me up at 7!" She said and walked off.
Peter ran off and found his friends.

Later at the Tower.
"Mom, Dad guess who has a date to homecoming!" Wanda said running out of the elevator. "Who little flower?" Bucky asked.
"Pete!" She said with exitment. Nat smiled and hugged her son. "So who's the lucky girl?" Tony asked walking in. "Liz!" Peter said.
"Sounds nice, well we need to get you kids some clothes. Anyways I came to tell you guys some to pack your back up avengers stuff to be sent to the compound."

"alright Stank will get it done!" Bucky said shoving him out the door.
Night of the dance
"Alright Peter your going to pick up Liz, Wanda your just going to hang out with friends right?" Natasha asked her kids. They both noded and left. Nat smiled and leaned on Bucky's shoulder. "They grow up so fast Buck!" She said. He wrapped his arm around her. "I know, but they'll always come back to us."

Later at the dance. "Hi Peter, hi Liz you guys look great together!" Gwen said. He smiled and talked for a minute before pulling Wanda and Ned aside. "Guys Liz's Dad is the vulture Guy and he's going to try and steal the plane moving everything!"
Ned led them outside of the dance to a side door. "You guys go after him, I'll patch into Tony's network and help you out!"

Later they fought vulture at his Warehouse and he brought it down on top of them. "Peter I can't hold this up forever, you need to find a way out!" Wanda said straining to hold up the roof with her magic.
Peter climbed up the ruble around them and made a web net under the ruble so Wanda could climb out. As she was climbing he would get stuff off the web and throw it aside lightning the load. The web snapped when Wanda was just at the top so Peter jumped in and lifted the ruble from crushing her.

She got out and used her magic to lift the ruble just as Peter fell to his knees. She used her magic and pulled him out before she lost hold of the roof witch fell right we're Peter was.
They just layed against a beam exhausted. (Imagine katniss and what's his face from the first hunger games movie but Peter is in katnisses place)
Ned finally got through to them.
"OMG guys the system says the plane is being attached, and your parents are heading your way. I've disabled your trackers so hurry!" He said. MJ walked into the library using the key the librarian gave her to find Ned at the computers.
"Ned what are you doing?" She asked.
"Porn!" He lied. (Hopefully u got that refrance) than Peter called to Ned. "Ok we're swinging to intercept!"
And her Brainwashing broke.
"Peter, Wanda listen to me he's going to try and crash the plane. My uncle worked for him before he went crazy. He has my uncle to direct the plane to crash on one of there Fields!"
"Thanks MJ we can talk about Hydra when we get back!" Wanda said. The name made MJ shutter.

Time skip AKA I don't feel like writing!
Nat and Bucky pulled up to the crash and helped the kids with vulture. Peter webed him up and had the idea to leave a note. "Caught this Bird guy trying to rob a plane!" - Spider-Man and Scarlett Witch.

Later at home.
"Kids I'm proud of you for stopping him, but you could have been hurt, and should have called for help!" Natasha said.
Bucky noded before looking at MJ. "Welcome back, I'm sorry you had to relive all of that!" She shrugged her shoulders. "It's fine, I don't really feel anything!"
Tony looked at Ned. "So your the one who hacked my system?"
He nodded. "I knew in a minute but you did good kid, you have a bright future ahead!"

The adults left and the kids turned to each other. "So Peter, Liz is pretty Angry you ran out on her!" MJ said. "I thought so, I'm not getting a second date am I?" He asked.
Ned laughed. "You may get a first!" MJ said.
"What do you..." He was cut off by MJ kissing him. "Peter Barnes do you want to be my boyfriend?" She asked.
Peter smiled. "Of course!"
Ned fist bumped the air as Wanda handed him 20 bucks. (They had a bet going on who would kiss first Peter or MJ because they're both Peter X MJ shopers)

"O you guys will never guess who asked me out next Friday!" Ned said.
"Who!" his friends asked in exitment.
"Cassie Lang!" Ned said with a smile.

AN:
And our favorite ship has set sail, hopefully no evil space grimice shows up and ruines it! (Hint, Hint) but yeah Harry Osborne X Gwen Stacey, Peter X MJ, Ned X Cassie, and Wanda X Vision because toster jokes a plenty!
If y'all don't like my ships well there's the complaint department! (Points at door to bottomless pit)
But yeah infinity war is next.- your boy Southern Gent!