best friends

noen feels insecure.

angst!! get ready to cry mfs >:)

noen woke up being shaken by no other than his boyfriend, chase. chase was overly excited, which made noen confused.

the smaller boy yawned, sitting up, confused. "what... what's going on?" he asked looking up at chase. "anthony is back! and me and him, are going to disney together."

noen smiled, happy for his boyfriend. "really? well i hope you enjoy your day with him!" he beamed.

chase started giggling, "you're coming too baby!" noen's eyes widened "nono this isn't necessary chase, this is YOUR best friend and i don't want to intrude." the blonde boy said, looking down.

noen has always been a little insecure and self conscious. he has a past of being bullied in middle school. because of it, he is a little timid, and insecure but he is still the cutest baby, and at his happiest with chase.

"you're not! trust me. it'll be funnnn" the brown boy said leaning in to kiss noen's forehead.

noen blushed, "all right, all right! i'll go." he giggled.
and with that, chase lifted noen up bridal style and carried him down the stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.

after breakfast, noen and chase got ready for the day. noen got to wear chase's purple hoodie with black ripped jeans. while chase wore, a black shirt, black jeans, and lots of chains.

the boyfriends hopped in the car, chase driving and noen in the passenger seat.

chase didn't hold his boyfriend's hand like usual, which made him frown. he didn't think much of it. "maybe he just forgot." noen thought..

the couple were driving for about 20 minutes until they pulled up to a familiar driveway. chase then texted anthony that the two boys were outside.

approximately 1 minute after chase has sent the text, anthony walked out his front door. shutting it behind him.

the taller boy, opened the car door and ran to anthony. he hugged the boy as if he hadn't seen him in forever (which was true in some parts)!

noen smiled faintly at the view, a little bit of jealously sparked in him, but he pushed it away. "stop being stupid noen. they're best friends. nothing else." the jealous boy thought to himself.

once anthony and chase stopped hugging and doing their special handshake, chase got back into the car, and politely asked noen to move to the back seat.

noen grumbled, not wanting to put up an argument with chase, he decided to just move to the back.

anthony then sat in the passenger seat, which upset noen even more.

not wanting to deal with it, the blonde boy put in his headphones and listened to music the whole car ride there.

two exhausting hours later, the three boys made it to disney. they quickly got their tickets and started waiting in lines for rides.

noen was third wheeling the whole time, even though he was chase's boyfriend! he thought he had every right to be upset at this point.

chase had paid no attention to the boy and only anthony.

at first, noen just brushed it off, because, heck, chase hasn't seen his best friends for months. but he didn't expect to be hurt by it.

chase looked so happy with anthony and so did he. noen started to feel like he was going to be replaced by anthony and he'd lose chase.

he was feeling insecure, and thought about all the silly arguments chase and him got into. he started to think "maybe.. maybe chase does love anthony more than me."