argument

noen has a toxic best friend.

noen cried. chase was busy off somewhere with the boys, probably hanging out or being stupid.

no! don't get it wrong! noen wasn't crying over chase he was crying over his best friend.

recently, his best friend has been calling him up everyday, telling noen to "better himself" or that he isn't satisfying his needs.

that upset noen a lot, because he had constantly told his best friend that he was struggling with his mental health, but his friend did not listen.

the boy was in chase's hoodie cuddled up into his and chase's shared bed. he had just finished facetiming his best friend.

as usual, it was his bff ranting about how noen isn't good enough for him. that, made noen's blood boil even more.

"why?! is he doing this to me? he always says this and comes back to me the next day." he mumbled angrily.

noen hadn't told chase what his best friend was doing. scared, that a fight might break out, he decided to keep his mouth shut. but besides, it was him and his best friend's business anyways...right?

it felt like forever, noen kept crying and crying. he knew it wasn't healthy for him to continue with his best friend like this but he couldn't let go. he didn't know what to do.

about 15 minutes later, the now purple haired boy calmed down. his eyes were red and puffy, but he didn't care.

he heard the front door unlock, then, the small boy jumped out of bed, and raced downstairs, not wanting anything else but his boyfriend's touch.

once he had reached the the last step, the smaller boy jumped into chase's arms.

"woah, there! someone sure is excited to see me." chase grinned, holding noen up by the thighs. the purple haired boy clung onto chase like a koala. he didn't want to let go.

"up!" the small boy giggled. chase nodded, kissing his boyfriend's head, and walking noen up the stairs.

once the couple had reached the top, chase walked into their shared room and dropped noen softly on the bed.

the brown haired boy noticed noen's red, and puffy eyes. he frowned. "babe, what's wrong?" he asked worried, caressing his boyfriend's cheek. "nothing." noen replied, quickly.

"are you su-"
"yes! now how was your day?"
"noen."
"chase."
"noen."
"..."

noen turned around, not wanting to look at chase. "baby. i really need you to tell me what's wrong, or else i cant help you. i hate seeing you sad."
"i... i know... just... promise you won't be mad?" chase slowly nodded, worried what was about to come.

"my best friend...." noen started off, turning back around to face chase, explaining the rest of the story to the boy.

"bub, why didn't you tell me sooner. i'm so sorry this is happening to you. you need to drop him. now. this isn't healthy for you anymore. i can introduce you to my friends. they're better and sweeter. without him you'll be better." chase interlocked his and noen's hands, "plus.. you have me." he beamed.

the smaller boy happily nodded. "okay! that sounds good to me."

"great! now how about we watch a movie and cuddle?"

"of course."

hi i'm happy to be writing again :D this might not be written as well as my older chapters so i'm sorry. since i stopped writing i feel like i can't write the same anymore uhhh??? but i hope u liked it!