Chapter 7. Family Ties

The kids are all asleep and I'm thinking about the Woman I saw today wondering who she is and what she wants with Zak, is she an ex girlfriend ? Is he cheating on me again ? All these thoughts in my head.

This is crazy the kids are with Zak's mum for the night, I'm drinking a glass of wine and I see His car keys hanging on a hook in the kitchen so I take them and go out to his car unlocking it and I sit in the passenger seat and open the glove compartment I find a lot of papers so I go through them trying to find a clue, he promised it wouldn't happen again but I have a bad feeling about this.

Zak is finally home holding Joseph and kissing the kids, he looks tired but no para hangover so that is good.

He has just put Zeb to bed now it's just us.

We are watching a film "I missed you guys so much especially you" he says smiling he leans over and starts kissing my neck which makes me weak but I push him off me "What is wrong you have been giving me the silent treatment since I got back, "

"I know we said we wouldn't bring up the past, Zak rolls his eyes "and he says I continue but this lady came looking for you yesterday" "What lady ? " "Zak just tell me are you having an affair ?" He gets up heading to the door "I can't believe your asking me " "What am I supposed to think ?" "I'm done I'm out" he says I walk to the door and grab his arm "Please talk to me" he turns to me "This lady turns up and you straight away think I'm sleeping with her, You don't trust me so I might as well leave" "Ok ok I'm sorry it's just what does she want with you ?" "I don't know"

Joseph wakes up crying , Zak wakes up he hasn't spoken to me since I accused him "Its ok I will go " I go to Joseph, I love my family and I need to start trusting Zak but this woman is a mystery how does she know where we live.