Chapter 10

I keep thinking about what Scott said it bothers me even though he did cheat I chose to forgive him and take him back.

I must be stupid and naive but I love him and I know he has changed but now doubts are creeping in.

I climb into bed next to him. But I can't sleep.

I have to talk to Scott again so I leave the house and go back to the Bar to find him he is sat at a table with another man he notices me "Hi again" "Hi can I talk to you" the other man leaves "Is this about Zak ? " "Yes" I sit down "Look whatever I said I didn't mean to cause trouble or upset you but you knew he was like that when you met him and you chose to marry him" "I love him" "You said he settled down you changed him I was wrong" "It hasn't been easy" "Are you sure you should be talking to me about your marriage ?" "I need to talk its not like your a stranger" "Has he ever had an affair ?" "Yes he did" "You deserve better" "Maybe but I love him" "My advice forget what I said you know him better than anyone go home to your husband and kids"

When I get in Zak is pacing up and down with Alexander who is crying "Where have you been its late" I kiss him and my baby "I lost track of time, Whats wrong Sweetie ? Did you have a bad dream ?" I hold out my arms for her but she doesn't want me "If you were here more you would know she's not been well the last couple of nights instead of having fun with your friends" He snaps at me his words hurt I can feel tears threatening to spill I don't want him to see me cry so I go to bed.