Chapter 9 Romance

Zak is at work and I miss him these past few weeks have been Crazy especially Lilys mum turning up out of the blue. Zak thought she would cause trouble wanting to take Joseph away but she seems nice just wants to be part of his life which is understandable.

Zeb is the double of his dad nearly 3 now and Alexander is walking and Joseph I can't believe we have 3 kids Zak is a great father life seems back to normal. So tonight im going out for the first time in ages and he will be looking after all 3 children

Two children in bed just Zeb who is in his pyjamas I pick him up and kiss him "Goodnight sweetie " putting him down he walks to grab his blanket Zak is just getting him a cup of Milk he looks at me and Whistles "Zak" "What you look so beautiful" he kisses me "have fun and get a cab home ok"

I meet my friends and we catch up on each other's lives. Sitting in a booth drinking "So how are things with you and Zak now ?" asks my friend kim I put my glass down "Ok I guess you know Lilys mum wants Joseph to live with her " "and he doesn't want that do you ?" " I want Zak to be happy and I want what is best for Joseph which is to stay with us me im his mum"

I called a Cab waiting to go home "Its Jo right? " this guy says standing next to me I look at him he speaks "I never forget a pretty face" I must look confused "You don't remember me do you?" Im thinking he does look familiar to me "We went to the same school" he smiles "Yes its Scott" he holds out his hand "hi " I suddenly feel shy "I heard you got married" "yes, you ?" No not anymore I'm going through a divorce" "sorry" "Its fine I heard you married Zak bagans? " "Yes you seem surprised" "well I never thought he would settle down he was quite a ladies man a player back in the day" I'm a little hurt by his words "People change we have children now he is a family man" Scott looks embarrassed "it was nice to see you" he says walking away.

Zak is asleep when I get in Scotts words repeating in my head.