Three

Author's note: Sorry it's taken forever. I've been busy. also I have another fan fiction I'm working on first. I'm also considered doing another one but I'm not entirely sure yet, I'll probably do two at a time so I'm going to wait till I finish this one or the other one. anyways enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were pushing our trolly's into the station, Ginny and i were side by side.

"Nervous?" I asked Ginny.

"Like you wouldn't believe." she said. "You?"

"Absolutely. But mostly I'm excitedly."

"10:58." Mr. Weasley. "Come on, come on."

We rushed down the station with Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Harry.

"Train would leave any moment."

"Fred, George, Percy you first."

The three quickly went through then, it was me and ginny. We went through the wall and then Mr. and Mrs weasley. I couldn't see Harry but Mrs. Weasley's told us not to worry. But i was. Something was wrong and i felt it to the bone. Ginny nad i quickly got our things on the train as carried our trunks inside. The trained was beyond beautiful, adn amazing. Ginny nad i managed to find an empty car, and later we were joined by Hermione.

"Where's ron and Harry?" She asked.

I looked around and began to worry more. "I'll go look around." i said.

"You go left and i'll go right." hermione said. "Hopefully they're on board."

We splitted up as Ginny was joined by Neville, who was happy to meet me and her. He was very kind and saved the car as GInny went with me. We looked around and then we finally reach the last three cars.

"Nothing." i said dropping my hands.

"It's not like Ron to not be here." Ginny said. "Maybe, Hermione has found them."

"Hopefully."

We turned back and we stopped halfway by none other than Draco.

"Look what we have here. Another Weasley and Potter. Honestly it's like your attach together."

"Is there anywhere he's not at? Hes just like a weasel pops out of nowhere wheres hes not wanted." i mumbled, knowing Ginny would only here. she smiled which unnerved Malfoy, as i also chuckled.

"Where's the other Potter?" he asked me sensing he was getting annoyed. "Finally figured how much a failure he is?"

"None of your business Malfoy." i said grabbing Ginny's hand. She glared at him as well as we walked around then realising each other hands and heading to our car. Hermione came back and they were nowhere to be found.

~~~~~~~~~

I was in Gryffindor! Though when Professor McGonagall called my name i the entire school whispered not actually believing it. I mean to some of them my birth was just a myth. No one was really sure if i did indeed make it out alive. Harry mention it was worst last year. Everyone had pestered him about whether i was alive and well or not. I saw with Hermione and Ginny, when i saw Harry and ron still weren't here. I glanced at the teachers and saw the Headmaster smiling at me. I smiled at him back, and then looked further down and notice a man in black with long hair was looking at me from time to time.

"That's Professor Snape." Hermione said. "He's the head of the Slytherin house."

"Harry wrote about him." i told her looking away. "Said he's not particularly nice."