Sixteen

Snape looked at the young girl and kneeled down.

"It's the torture curse." Snape said as he look at the young pass out.

"What?" McGonagall didn't believe it.

Dumbledore walked in. "What's happening?"

He stop and saw Davina on the ground crying and trying to deal with the pain even in her sleep. there was bruises and cuts now that weren't there before. Severus took out his wand and start speaking very softly, the tip of his wand press against the young girl's chest. Healing her.

"Draco." Dumbledore said as the other professors forgot about the blonde boy. "Leave this to us. She'll be alright."

Draco didn't want to leave her side. Whether she wanted it or not. He'd admit it he was the one who sent her the letters,he saw Davina as this pure innocent girl who lit his world. He didn't want her to die, he cared for her. He thought she was absolutely the most beautiful girl in the entire school, especially at the Yule Ball. So he'd be damn if he left her like this defenceless because she look so fragile.

But Draco couldn't let anyone know. Davina was something he had to himself. Their relationship, friendship, was their own secret. And he enjoyed that. Having something that he earned, her trust, and friendship. It wasn't something given to him. It was a friendship his own father didn't know and wouldn't say any opinions on. he enjoyed how she stood up for herself and didn't hold back when he annoyed her.

But he did have to go, because he wanted to keep what they have from everyone. so he left, as Dumbledore block his view of the only people he cared for.

A minute pass by and Davina felt dizzy and her breathes became shorter.

"Something's wrong." McConnell said to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore, notice the faded red scar and picked her arm up slowly. It was a cut but it wasn't possible for her to get this here.

He grabbed his wand and said something to ease her pain. "Where's Harry?"

"Still in the maze." McGonagall said.

"Come now." He motioned another professor. "Get Madame Proffety, take her to the hosptial wing." He turned to Snape and McGongall. "Let's get back. Something is happening."

And they walked up a moment later, Harry and Cedric returned. Everyone cheered and shouted. Harry was sobbing as Dumbledore walked over.

"Harry."

"No get away!" he said pulling his arm back and protecting Cedric's body. "He here's. He's back." Harry shouted. "Voldemort's back."

Dumbledore kneeled down.

"I couldn't. I couldn't leave him there."

"It's alright Harry. You're safe, you're both home." He comfort Harry. He told McGonagall and Snape to get everyone side that Cedric was dead, and no one need to see. Thats when someone screamed and Mr. Diggory came down seeing his son's body.

"That's my boy!" He cried out over his son's body. Everyone was stun as Moody took Harry away.

Moody took harry to his oiffce. And began to question Harry on what he saw. Only it wasn't Moody. Dumbledore and Snape figured that out. It was Barty Crouch Jr. who kept drinking polyjuice potion to pass as Professor Moody. Dumbledore and Snape stopped him before he could kill harry and saved Moody as well. Dumbeldore saw Harry's arm and his assumption was clear.

"Severus take Harry to his sister."

Harry looked up. "My sister?"

"I'll explain when we deal with Crouch." He patted harry's shoulder. Snape took Harry to the hospital wing and there laying in one of the beds was Davina, with her arms place on her stomach and was in deep sleep.