Forty-Six

Hi! So I'm starting from scratch on part 2 but first I thought I'd put this in because I thought you all deserve this bit. As for part 2 I am going to approach that in a different direction then I originally thought. If you hadn't read how I previously wrote part 2 it's okay. And I hope you all will love part 2 after this.

But without further a do. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the ministry heading to the auror department, I was going to take Draco around London for the evening after he got off from work in about half an hour.

It's been a year since I've graduated. It's two years we've been engaged.

I know you're probably wondering what's taking so long, I have one answer. My brother.

He was already furious that Draco already ask for my hand in marriage and without his blessing about us waiting for a few years.

I step into the elevator where the man running the elevator smiled and knew where I was going. I tug on my sleeves I was wearing a long black coat, Brown heel boots, a white long sleeves shirt with blue jeans and a read scarf my wand tuck inside my coat. I still had scars from when I was tortured, Draco and I had our scars from the war that was something we could never change but we didn't mind with each other but in public I was a bit uncomfortable without him around.

I arrived at the floor and thank the man as I step out and headed to my boyfriends office. I came to the door and it opened. I step inside and saw Draco his hair was everywhere, tie loosely done and his coat hanging on the coat rack. I took off my mine and place it on there as well then my scarf as I walk over to him.

"How is it that this gives me more headaches than your brother?"

I laughed walking over as he leaned back and I sat on his lap while his arms came around me as he buried his head into my chest.

"I'm sure this isn't all bad." I said picking up the file. "How boring can it really be?"

"Deadly."

I place a small kiss on his forehead then saw a memo flying into his office.

He sighed and grabbed it once it landed on his desk.

"Another mission."

"Again?"

"Another one with your brother, and Theo."

"Alice isn't going to enjoy that one bit."

He place the memo down and look at me. "Will you be okay?"

"I'll manage."

"Darling...."

"Their just nightmares." I told him running my hands through his hair. "Just... come home safe."

He smiled and leaned up to kiss me. "I promise and when I do we'll get married."

I smiled then kiss him back as he pulled me closer. We were getting into a heat moment until there was a knock on the door.

Draco groaned as I laughed and was about to get up but he wouldn't let me so I stay where I was sitting on his lap.

"Come in."

I rested my head on my fiancé shoulders as the door opened and in came Astoria Greengrass in a red short dress and black heels. I rolled my eyes seeing her, it was like this since the end of the war. I knew she had a crush on Draco, we both knew it. But Draco was never interested in her. But like Pansy, who eventually gave up years ago, she was a bit clingy.