Twenty-Four

We ran into the minstery and got inside the elevator to get to the department of mysteries. Once we were in we got through the door and let me say the place was huge.

"Lumos." Harry said pulling his wand out. We all copied and followed as Harry went around looking for the place where he said he saw Sirius. We followed, some of us keeping an eye around looking.

"This is charming." I told Ginny, making her smile a bit.

We walk and saw Harry standing there in the middle.

"Its was here." He look at us. "He was..... He's suppose to be here."

"Harry." We all turned and look at Neville reading a glass ball. "It's got your name on it."

Harry walk over and grab the ball. It started to say something but I heard something moving.

"Davina." Ginny said pulling me.

I grab my wand and lifted it up. "Lumos." I threw the light forward and it kept going until I saw something approaching.

"Harry." I heard Hermione speak as the dust suddenly turned into a person.

Death eater.

Harry walk in front of me, in front of us.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked the death eater.

"You know you should really tell the difference between dreams...." He waved his wand in front of his face. "And reality."

My heart sank for a moment when I saw Lucius Malfoy standing there. Seeing him there reminded me of Draco. And if Lucius was a death eater that could mean.... No!

"You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see." he went on. "Now hand me the prophecy."

"Do anything to us and I'll break it."

There was a cynical laugh echo through out the place that made me and Ginny more on guard.

"He knows how to play. Itty. bitty. Baby... Potter." she came out from the shadows and look strangely familiar.

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville said.

"Neville Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?"

"Better now that they're be avenged." he held up his wand and step forward. I grabbed him and so did Harry. We all raised our wands, even Bellatrix.

"Now let's everybody clam down okay?" Lucius went on. "All we want is that prophecy." he pointed to the crystal ball.

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get it?" my brother ask, as Neville went behind me to stand next to Ginny and I next to my brother, holding my wand out and ready.

"You dare speak his name?" Bealtrix said in shock. "You filthy half blood!" she strode forward not long before I step forward out my wand but Harry grabbed me. Lucius stop Bellatrix by holding out his arm.

"Dont you dare take one more step and we'll destroy it." I warned her.

"Well, well who do we have here?" Bellatrix said taking a step closer. "I recognize you, like mother like daughter protecting Harry."

"Leave her out of it." Harry said standing beside me.

"Alright. They're just a curious aren't they?" He look at my brother as I notice six other death eaters surrounding us. "Prophecy can only be retrieved about whom they are made of. Which is lucky for you really."

Neville went to Ginny, Luna with Ron. Harry pulled me back so I was standing next to him, holding my wand out towards Bellatrix and Lucius.

"Haven't you always wonder what was the reason for the connection between you and the dark lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Unable to kill your little sister?" He glanced my way but I didn't move. "The secret to your scar. It's all right there in your hand."